lotion crafters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
don't know if this is the right place or not!!!! I put in my first order with them yesterday and I am wondering how fast they ship?

My experience is the same -- about a week. It's prompt enough so I don't wonder "did they get my order?" but not lightning quick either. The business is located on an island and I think there are sometimes issues with getting stuff to the mainland if the weather doesn't cooperate.

I have always been pleased with the products and how powders are packaged in sturdy resealable bags and how everything is packaged nicely for shipment. If the shipping cost is less than what was estimated, they're good about issuing a refund. My overall impression -- this is a small business offering quality products and run by honest folks.

Lotion Crafters? My experience with them has always been fast - a week or less. I know I've bought things from them and received them before I get emails from other suppliers (purchased on the same day) saying they're processing my order. Maybe it depends on what you order?

Great company with quality products and great service. They are also very prompt with answering their phone and answering any questions you might have about your order or any of their products. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are top notch. Like DeeAnna said, they are located on a island so you have to take bad weather into consideration, but for what it's worth, my orders have always arrived to my house within a week or less.

IrishLass :)

thanks you guys!!! good to know!! sounds like they are a good company. what island are they on? that is interesting. its nice to know what to expect from a new company :)

Latest posts

Back