lotion calculator?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Has anyone found such a thing, a lotion calculator? I'm just starting to experiment with lotion & cream making, and something like that would make things easier to work out.

soapbuddy said:
Gaffanon said:
May I have a copy of that as well it sounds great

Send me a PM with your email addy.

Irena

I've sent you a PM,
I'm new to the site but not new to soap making but i'm just starting to make creams and lotions. I've found one recipe that I like but i'd like to get creative and start making my own recipes like I did with my soaps.

thanks
~kris

faithy said:
soapbuddy said:
Gaffanon said:
May I have a copy of that as well it sounds great

Send me a PM with your email addy.

Irena

I've sent you a PM,
I'm new to the site but not new to soap making but i'm just starting to make creams and lotions. I've found one recipe that I like but i'd like to get creative and start making my own recipes like I did with my soaps.

thanks
~kris

It's on the way. :)

Irena

Will it work for goats milk also? If so I would like a copy also. I have only found one recipe for goats milk lotion and would like some others. What about body creams? Do you know if any of them use goats milk. Sorry I am new to this.
thanks
Paula

Since this thread is 7 years old, I am not sure the person that had it is still active here. You may want to start a new thread to see if anyone has a lotion calculator they would be willing to share.

Back