Lost my lifeline, I'm desperate! (forum question)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had read this thread before joining over there.

There are a handful of members with well over 10K and even 20K posts that are incredibly rude.

They seem to take pride in offending new members and watching them 'flounce' out of their forum.

I love it here - people are friendly and non judgemental. That's how it ought to be.

I did my flounce out over there, and I'm not looking back. Those 20K posters need to get a life and real friends offline. Seems to me that they are of the mob mentality and gain some twisted sense of belonging by bullying people. Adolescent mentality.

I do think it's bad form to talk badly about other forums, but I think it's worth breaking that rule in order to warn people to stay away from there.

I am sorry you had a less desirable experience at another forum(s).

We are very glad you are happy here!

If ever you feel you are mistreated at the SMF, please contact a mod and we will do our best to make things better. We all benefit from a pleasant work/play environment.

Thanks, Tabitha.

I can't imagine ever feeling mistreaded here. The members are all such nice people! You could even call them 'cheerful'. :lol:

Latest posts

Back