Looking for this bottle!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chay said:
www.midwestbottles.com
Under the bottles tab click "plastic bottles by color"
Awesome link!!! But they are sold out of the bottle too...

What in the heck is happening to 6 oz bottles! Grumble...

I think, esp w/ the colored bottles (other than amber, blue & green), they are just over runs. When a *big boy* orders 12 zillion pink & purple polka dotted bottles & the factory makes 12 zillion 2,000 & 4, places like WSP get the 2000 & 4 as surplus. I imagine more will pop up but probably not on a regular basis.

Tabitha said:
I think, esp w/ the colored bottles (other than amber, blue & green), they are just over runs. When a *big boy* orders 12 zillion pink & purple polka dotted bottles & the factory makes 12 zillion 2,000 & 4, places like WSP get the 2000 & 4 as surplus. I imagine more will pop up but probably not on a regular basis.
I think I need to find one of these *big Boys* and barrow some bottles...

Chay said:
http://www.mckernan.com/store/product.php?productid=33532&cat=0&page=3

Try this one.
WOW! They have tons of neat stuff! BUt I think you have to buy a case sample. I don't know what I would do with 609 of those bottles...

YES! A co-op would be delightful... I just bought the last 1,827 remaining bottles in the USA.... :shock: :shock: :shock: If ANYONE is interested in this bottle, PLEASE let me know. I will have my samples the end of next week and I can take better pictures and what not... The cases will be here within three weeks, I believe...

My husband is going to flip :lol:

Bottle.png

6 ounces! Woo!

Lane said:
I just bought the last 1,827 remaining bottles in the USA
Holy crap!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just love it when people go commercial!!! To succeed big you have to think big. I remember when my electronics business was taking off and one day I realized I was buying 2,000 computer chips at a time, $2 each in quantity! I was marking them up like 7x and they were flying out the door at 2, 3 or 10 pieces at a time, bought up by computer hobbyists who knew nothing about electronic distributors. :)

Lovehound said:
I just love it when people go commercial!!! To succeed big you have to think big.
*Giggles* No way am I going commercial! Shoooot, I HAD to buy that many... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I want to re-order clear bottles dyed pink, to be exactly like these ones, I have to buy 10,000. THAT'S commercial. :lol:

those pesky pink bottles........

call me crazy (well, maybe just unique!!) :) but it looks like the forum is set for 6 oz. pink bottles for a while..................

Thanx oodles for taking one for the team, Lane!! :)

Hope the hub didn't resort to mayhem!

Back