Looking for shrink wrap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wearytraveler

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before but I'm currently on my phone and the search isn't working for me. I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of good quality, 6" x 6" shrink wrap bags that I can use with an impulse sealer for my soaps. I'd prefer the ones that are "smell through"

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been answered before but I'm currently on my phone and the search isn't working for me. I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of good quality, 6" x 6" shrink wrap bags that I can use with an impulse sealer for my soaps. I'd prefer the ones that are "smell through"

Thanks!

I haven't seen the biolefin I think it's called in shrink bags. I have used the shrink bags from Papermart and they work fine. I also think WSP has them in 6x6. I would just poke some holes in the wrap so you can smell it. Or cut off a corner.

That works for me. I wasn't aware that I could cut off a corner without jeopardizing the wrap's strength. Thanks for the tip!

I haven't seen the biolefin I think it's called in shrink bags. I have used the shrink bags from Papermart and they work fine. I also think WSP has them in 6x6. I would just poke some holes in the wrap so you can smell it. Or cut off a corner.

Back