Looking for penfriend in USA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arusha

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kerstin, I`m 46 years old, female, married, no kids, from Germany :wave:.
I`m looking for a sincere female friend in the USA who also loves soap making (I make my own soaps since 2 years (mainly CP but I also tried OHP)). I love to make soaps with milk, essential oils, fragrance oils and without any oils – I would love to talk about soap making with you.

Some of my other hobbies are reading (my favourites are detective stories but I read also novels and anything I could get), my pets (1 Golden Retriever, 1 Holy Birman cat, 2 British Shorthair cats; I`m a big animal lover), travelling, cooking (I collect cook books), foreign languages and cultures, photography, jewellery making, good food and wine, restaurants, shopping, walking, nature, cosmetics, lighthouses, tea and good coffee, camping, BBQs and lots more.​

I`m looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards​
Kerstin​

Welcome to the board! I am always blown away by the folks who are non-native English speakers who hang out here!

I do not read a lot of mystery novels, but I listen to them as audio books when I have a road trip. I have recently discovered the author Nevada Barr and her heroine Anna Pigeon. The first book is "Track of the Cat." Anna Pigeon is a Park Ranger and each book is set in a US National Park. The author's descriptions are amazing!

Welcome, Arusha! :wave:

You've certainly come to the right place. Most if not all of us here make some kind of soap and we all love talking about it to anyone who will listen! :)

IrishLass :)

Welcome

I'm sure anyone and everyone will talk here on the board about soap and all your other hobbies as well.

Hello *waves*
While I'm sure everyone will make you feel at home, I hate to brag, but I'm in the heart of the USA in the Midwest. I'm an animal lover as well, and have 5 dogs and 3 rabbits. If you ever want to talk let me know

Thanks a lot for welcoming me. I`d love to talk about soap through the board but beside of the board I`m looking for friends to talk via email or snailmail on a more private base about soap and life (hobbies etc.).

Kerstin

Latest posts

Back