Looking for fellow UK soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twaburds

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wondered if there were many soapers from the UK kicking about? I am in Glasgow, Scotland.

It would be nice to make some contacts and to share information about where to buy stuff and reviews on suppliers etc.

It breaks my heart that we dont have a brambleberry over here as they seem to sell everything cool that I want!!!

For example, those wee circle molds? You know the ones so you can make cherries on top of soap? Cant find ANYTHING similar in the UK. :(

Hi from Suffolk :) I can never find everything in one place so tend to use a mix of suppliers- soap kitchen, the soapery, crafters shop, or just a soap! I love watching the soap queen videos from brambleberry! Hello :nonono:

Hi from Yorkshire!
I also use different suppliers.
For my EO, mainly Mother Natures Goodies
Olive oil, Aldi
Palm Oil, Bookers C&C
Coconut oil, up your way Morrisons food services
Other oils, Pearl Natural Oils
I find all these the cheapest and great quality. :)

Just noticed the OP was 4 years ago!!

Hi from Yorkshire!
Olive oil, Aldi
Palm Oil, Bookers C&C

Yes, they haven't been here since 2017. Doubt they'll see your answer.

Hi from Yorkshire!
Olive oil, Aldi
Palm Oil, Bookers C&C

Hello fellow Yorkshireman, which one you from? I’m S.Yorks originally but an Edinburger this past decade. Still you’re always a Yorkshire lass no matter where you end up 😂

Hi guys,

I wondered if there were many soapers from the UK kicking about? I am in Glasgow, Scotland.

It would be nice to make some contacts and to share information about where to buy stuff and reviews on suppliers etc.

It breaks my heart that we dont have a brambleberry over here as they seem to sell everything cool that I want!!!

For example, those wee circle molds? You know the ones so you can make cherries on top of soap? Cant find ANYTHING similar in the UK. :(
Hi 👋 I am in Monmouthshire..I do agree there seems to be very little on soap molds and nothing to get excited about . Looks like the UK is a close tight market . It always amazed me the variety of fun products that I see generally when I go abroad ( ( Europe ) .

Hi 👋 I am in Monmouthshire..I do agree there seems to be very little on soap molds and nothing to get excited about . Looks like the UK is a close tight market . It always amazed me the variety of fun products that I see generally when I go abroad ( ( Europe ) .
This person hasn't been here since 2017.

Back