Looking for cupcake molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachy Clean Soap

Reaction score
I'm looking for silicone cupcake molds for soap, any suggestions on a reliable one? So many to choose from & I haven't a clue which one would be good. Thx in advance my fellow soapers 💞🤗🧁.

I got Wilton cupcake molds and cupcake liners from Amazon. That way I could unmold the cupcakes without worrying about damaging the other cupcakes, and I think the ridged liners unmolded a little easier than the round mold would have. Plus, I felt the ridges looked fancy. It did make for a smaller cupcake base, which suits my preferences perfectly, but your preferences may differ.

I got Wilton cupcake molds and cupcake liners from Amazon. That way I could unmold the cupcakes without worrying about damaging the other cupcakes, and I think the ridged liners unmolded a little easier than the round mold would have. Plus, I felt the ridges looked fancy. It did make for a smaller cupcake base, which suits my preferences perfectly, but your preferences may differ.
Thank you for your replies, wish I would of saw your post earlier ' I ended up finding them @ Hobby Lobby. 💫🤗

SilkoMart makes beautiful silicone molds for haut couture chefs. I make soap on a limited small scale. These moulds are pricey, well made, exceptional detail. Factory is in Italy. My soaps are usually unscented/ uncoloured. I use visual and tactical appeal to encourage their use, especially for kids. I hope this helps. This is a picture of one of my Wintertime soaps product # -Igloo #115 (this I do scent with peppermint EO. It is a cupcake size.

Oops! The company is spelled SilikoMart. The Igloo mould is #115 You can download their catalogue from the internet.

Attachments

• IMG_20201231_181722608~2.jpg
    IMG_20201231_181722608~2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 8
I just bought several silikomart molds from webstaurantstore.com - they offer free shipping if you purchase a cancellable membership ($90 a month so I will be cancelling). They have TONS of supplies, every kind of kitchen implement you could think of. Haven’t received my items yet but I’m expecting them this week.

I'm autistic and absolutely love the texture/feel of SilikoMart moulds. Some of them are a bit tricky to fill and unmould, however, the effort is worth it. What type did you get?

I downloaded the catalogue then looked on Amazon and eBay to save money. Some chef sites have them in clearance. The new products usually aren't available on sale. When I rebatch soap, I use lg moulds so that the shrinkage produces the right size.

I'm looking for silicone cupcake molds for soap, any suggestions on a reliable one? So many to choose from & I haven't a clue which one would be good. Thx in advance my fellow soapers 💞🤗🧁.

I would go with ones made for baking as opposed to ones made for soaping...unless you are purchasing from a reputable soap supplier.

I find the silicone molds work the best and will hold a shape better than anything else, especially the ones made for baking or candy, since they're better suited for temperature changes.

I'm autistic and absolutely love the texture/feel of SilikoMart moulds. Some of them are a bit tricky to fill and unmould, however, the effort is worth it. What type did you get?

I downloaded the catalogue then looked on Amazon and eBay to save money. Some chef sites have them in clearance. The new products usually aren't available on sale. When I rebatch soap, I use lg moulds so that the shrinkage produces the right size.
I ordered a few including these: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/mold-silicone-curve-stone/980CURVESTNE.html and these https://www.webstaurantstore.com/mold-silicone-curve-gem-2/980CURVEGEM.html. I didn’t see the cute igloo ones on the webstaurant site. I love the curved edges.

I just bought several silikomart molds from webstaurantstore.com - they offer free shipping if you purchase a cancellable membership ($90 a month so I will be cancelling). They have TONS of supplies, every kind of kitchen implement you could think of. Haven’t received my items yet but I’m expecting them this week.
Thx for your info. 🤗💫🧼

I ordered a few including these: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/mold-silicone-curve-stone/980CURVESTNE.html and these https://www.webstaurantstore.com/mold-silicone-curve-gem-2/980CURVEGEM.html. I didn’t see the cute igloo ones on the webstaurant site. I love the curved edges.
I have the "Gem" moulds too! I made a chocolate latte scrubby soap and they looked just like brownies! Good for gardeners and calloused feet. The dark colour helped to hide how grubby hands were.

Back