Looking for a third scent for Halloween

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
I have apple cider for the soap and bourbon butterscotch for a version of butterbeer bath bombs. But I also have this adorable pumpkin with candy on it's head that I want to use too so I'm looking at the third scent. Pumpkin Spice does NOT sell for me (though I personally absolutely love that smell). I have banana but made other bath bombs with it and the last of them only sold last weekend so I don't think I want to repeat the scent. What do you think of these? Which one would you opt for? I'm trying to do something different.

1. Spiced Vanilla and Cinnamon
2. Honey Spiced Pear
3. Dreamsicle

Ooh, definitely honey spiced pear! It sounds autumnal but just different enough from the usual fall offerings.
Thank you. There's a recipe my mum used to make. You can use apples or pears. Put them into a pan with water, cinnamon and sugar and bake. When it's ready, the skin will fall right off and you will have a tasty warm desert.

this adorable pumpkin with candy on it's head that I want to use too
Definitely Dreamsicle! LOL It not only smells a bit like candy corn but customers are drawn to the Orange/Vanilla scent and it sold well.

My second choice would be Honey Spiced Pear. YUM! It's been a while since I used a pear scent. I remember loving it but it must not have sold well because I only made it once as a seasonal "Limited Edition".

Back