Looking for a soft creamy olive type fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatpigeon

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't know how to better describe the fragrance. I was cleaning out my old shower gels and stuff the other day and came across a bottle of Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk in Milk and Olive (a discontinued product but I was able to find an old listing here) and I'd love to try the smell in CP soap.

It was a slightly sweet, creamy, kind of olive type fragrance. Like, it smelled a little like shea butter and olive oil but stronger and mildly sweeter without being floral or powdery.

Is anyone familiar with the scent? Can anyone recommend a similar FO? I'm in Australia which I'm aware limits my options a bit if I don't want to pay international shipping.

Does NG ship to Australia without charging you a fortune? I have OMG Olive and it's a clean scent. Behaved really well in CP. I don't really get the smell of olives or olive oil out of it though. Unfortunately I haven't smelled the Palmolive soap you mentioned so I have no idea if it compares.

I like Olive Branch from NG.

I couldn't find that one on the Nature's Garden website. Is there another NG that I'm missing?

Does NG ship to Australia without charging you a fortune? I have OMG Olive and it's a clean scent. Behaved really well in CP. I don't really get the smell of olives or olive oil out of it though. Unfortunately I haven't smelled the Palmolive soap you mentioned so I have no idea if it compares.

Thanks for the recommendation. I had a quick play on the NG website and it looks like I'd be paying $35.55 US for shipping. That comes out to almost $50 for me for shipping alone - better than most international shipping I've seen but I might wait until I have a large enough order to justify it.

Latest posts

Back