Looking For A Realistic, Beautiful Jasmine Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scent Memory has a Jasmine and Honey scent I find to be very realistic. We had a condo in Florida when I was a little girl and Jasmine was planted there. I used to love the smell and have found nothing that recreates the scent without smelling fake. I made this yesterday and it’s a beautiful scent. I make hot process so it is more rustic than many cp soaps. I buy from scent memory exclusively given the high quality of the fragrances and the owner is spectacular. Very high end quality fragrances.
https://scentmemoryfragrance.com/

Attachments

• 44F1D9F2-28F0-40A9-88B1-88C7715EA5F7.jpeg
    44F1D9F2-28F0-40A9-88B1-88C7715EA5F7.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 0
Scent Memory has a Jasmine and Honey scent I find to be very realistic. We had a condo in Florida when I was a little girl and Jasmine was planted there. I used to love the smell and have found nothing that recreates the scent without smelling fake. I made this yesterday and it’s a beautiful scent. I make hot process so it is more rustic than many cp soaps. I buy from scent memory exclusively given the high quality of the fragrances and the owner is spectacular. Very high end quality fragrances.
https://scentmemoryfragrance.com/
I have a list of fragrance suppliers I am currently evaluating and Scent Memory was on the list. I am always looking for quality suppliers, so I am going to check them out now due to your input. I think I test 30-40 fragrance on average before I find one I like. It's so difficult compiling quality luxury scents. A solid fragrance house with high end scents and good customer service is gold! Thank you!

@contrinokathy Thank you for sharing!! I've never heard of Scent Memory and it is local to me. And they have pick up available. I'll be trying this company out for sure.
Tell Kristen if referred you
I have a list of fragrance suppliers I am currently evaluating and Scent Memory was on the list. I am always looking for quality suppliers, so I am going to check them out now due to your input. I think I test 30-40 fragrance on average before I find one I like. It's so difficult compiling quality luxury scents. A solid fragrance house with high end scents and good customer service is gold! Thank you!
join the Facebook groups (there are 4 actually). There is the main group, destash and one for skin care the other for candles. Lots of support and the transparency/communication is the best. Takes a bit to get the fragrances but soooo worth it. Once you start hoarding there is no turning back.

Tell Kristen if referred you

join the Facebook groups (there are 4 actually). There is the main group, destash and one for skin care the other for candles. Lots of support and the transparency/communication is the best. Takes a bit to get the fragrances but soooo worth it. Once you start hoarding there is no turning back.
Thank you I will check the groups out! I am already researching their scent selections and noticed they don't have any testing information on cold process soap, so any recommendations on what works in cold process soap would be helpful. Their fragrances do look fantastic from the descriptions

Thank you I will check the groups out! I am already researching their scent selections and noticed they don't have any testing information on cold process soap, so any recommendations on what works in cold process soap would be helpful. Their fragrances do look fantastic from the descriptions
It is all on Facebook. There is a file on each scent that has been tested in cold process or you can search the group for the fragrance. There are quite a few soapers in the group. We are generally a pretty helpful group with a minimum of drama.

It is all on Facebook. There is a file on each scent that has been tested in cold process or you can search the group for the fragrance. There are quite a few soapers in the group. We are generally a pretty helpful group with a minimum of drama.
Thank you Kathy! I joined the groups. :) I am building a line of luxury products and it is so so difficult to find high end fragrance to match the artistry of our artisanal bars. It's not uncommon for me to test between 30-40 scents and coming up with one that works (if I'm lucky!). I am combing through all the fragrance and organizing my spreadsheet now. I don't love the long wait for orders, but their selection is amazing! Quite the little gem!

Y
Thank you Kathy! I joined the groups. :) I am building a line of luxury products and it is so so difficult to find high end fragrance to match the artistry of our artisanal bars. It's not uncommon for me to test between 30-40 scents and coming up with one that works (if I'm lucky!). I am combing through all the fragrance and organizing my spreadsheet now. I don't love the long wait for orders, but their selection is amazing! Quite the little gem!
it is very much so. If you iso in the destash you can often get things quickly. If you want to smell the product - Elizabeth V offers salt samples. You can order a bunch and at least get an idea of what you definitely want. I have tried or have nearly everything. They are truly amazing scents

I’m looking for recommendations for a really beautiful jasmine fragrance that sticks. I’ve had people request a Jasmine scent. I know that Confederate Jasmine from OT has been recommended before. For those who have used that one how does it compare to other Jasmine fragrances. Thanks for any feedback.
Jasmine Dreams from Brambleberry. Scent sticks, strong and lasting Jasmine blend not headache strong Jasmine EO.

I’m looking for recommendations for a really beautiful jasmine fragrance that sticks. I’ve had people request a Jasmine scent. I know that Confederate Jasmine from OT has been recommended before. For those who have used that one how does it compare to other Jasmine fragrances. Thanks for any feedback.

Attachments

• 97FAFB34-65B4-43D3-AC19-2EFD3A4D1DA6.png
    97FAFB34-65B4-43D3-AC19-2EFD3A4D1DA6.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 0
Self imposed time out? Oh…the control! I need some tips on how this works cause I can’t seem to stop!
1. There is no more room on the shelf(s)
2. When you are putting away an order and find a bottle of the same one you just ordered (twice)
3. You are allowed to order your most favorites if you need them and/or there is a really good sale

The struggle is real. But I do need to use up a lot of what I have here. It's ridiculous.

2. When you are putting away an order and find a bottle of the same one you just ordered (twice)
3. You are allowed to order your most favorites if you need them and/or there is a really good sale

The struggle is real. But I do need to use up a lot of what I have here. It's ridiculous.
Well…all of those apply here. Agreed…the struggle is real. On a side note, WSP is having a 25% off sale 😱😂😱

I feel your pain🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back