Looking For A Realistic, Beautiful Jasmine Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scent Memory has a Jasmine and Honey scent I find to be very realistic. We had a condo in Florida when I was a little girl and Jasmine was planted there. I used to love the smell and have found nothing that recreates the scent without smelling fake. I made this yesterday and it’s a beautiful scent. I make hot process so it is more rustic than many cp soaps. I buy from scent memory exclusively given the high quality of the fragrances and the owner is spectacular. Very high end quality fragrances.
https://scentmemoryfragrance.com/
Thank you for sharing. :)

I feel your pain🤣🤣🤣

I have no resistance to the enabling on this forum. @dibbles inspired me and I've been doing an inventory of my bottles of fragrance. I'm at more than 200 (!!) (it will easily go over 300 by the time I'm done), most are 1 or 2 oz bottles, but I'm a hobby soaper and I don't need that much.

So what do I do? I see "Flaming Candle" in this thread and I think, "Hmm, I'm not familiar with them, I think I'll check them out." And I ordered a 12 bottle sample pack. :swinging:

I’m looking for recommendations for a really beautiful jasmine fragrance that sticks. I’ve had people request a Jasmine scent. I know that Confederate Jasmine from OT has been recommended before. For those who have used that one how does it compare to other Jasmine fragrances. Thanks for any feedback.
Hello,
I am new to this forum, still learning how to use it. So I have tried few different Jasmine from NG, Flaming candle company, WSP, CS, the one I finally liked is SaveonScents they have some really good ones, I do add a little Jasmine absoulte oil, to it. I got it from this company good pricing smells amazing.

Hello,
I am new to this forum, still learning how to use it. So I have tried few different Jasmine from NG, Flaming candle company, WSP, CS, the one I finally liked is SaveonScents they have some really good ones, I do add a little Jasmine absoulte oil, to it. I got it from this company good pricing smells amazing.
What place is OT. I am not familiar with it. thanks

Latest posts

Back