Looking for a Coconut Scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MellonFriend

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for a coconut scent. It can be a straight coconut, but I might be more interested in something more complex too. Maybe something with citrus notes or even a warmer vanilla twist, but I want coconut to be the main smell. I would like to get it from either Bramble Berry, Wholesale Supplies Plus, or Nurture Soap. I don't mind if it discolors, but accelerating is something I'm trying to stay away from. Any suggestions?🥥

Plus one for Caribbean Coconut. It's easy to work with and sticks well. Bramble Berry's Coconut Citrus Sorbet is lighter scent than Caribbean Coconut, but also very nice and even though it's light, it sticks well, light tan discoloration and I don't remember having any problems soaping with it.

@MellonFriend How'd you like the Caribbean Coconut?
I (and several of my customers) have fallen in love with Coconut Bliss from The Flaming Candle. It is described as having notes of banana, butter, and vanilla. I'd prefer ordering from one of the 3 suppliers you mentioned because of shipping costs, but I like this one so much, I'm hesitant to change. It's the only thing I order from them.

@MellonFriend How'd you like the Caribbean Coconut?
I (and several of my customers) have fallen in love with Coconut Bliss from The Flaming Candle. It is described as having notes of banana, butter, and vanilla. I'd prefer ordering from one of the 3 suppliers you mentioned because of shipping costs, but I like this one so much, I'm hesitant to change. It's the only thing I order from them.
I have not used it yet, but straight out of the bottle, it smells exactly like I was hoping for! I'm very excited to try it out!

I am on the hunt for a coconut scent. It can be a straight coconut, but I might be more interested in something more complex too. Maybe something with citrus notes or even a warmer vanilla twist, but I want coconut to be the main smell. I would like to get it from either Bramble Berry, Wholesale Supplies Plus, or Nurture Soap. I don't mind if it discolors, but accelerating is something I'm trying to stay away from. Any suggestions?🥥
My absolute best selling item is Creamy Coconut from Nature's Garden. And it's a beauty to work with. No acceleration, discoloration, etc.

I am on the hunt for a coconut scent. It can be a straight coconut, but I might be more interested in something more complex too. Maybe something with citrus notes or even a warmer vanilla twist
Check out MMS. They have several coconut FOs. Coconut Lime Verbena is an all-time favorite but Coconut Milk may be more like what you're looking for.

https://www.thesage.com/search?q=coconut fragrance
Be sure to use MMS Fragrance Calc for Use Rates.
MMS high quality FOs are such that you can use less than you normally would by other suppliers.

I've only used it in bath bombs. Looking for an alternative now that WSP has bought it.

Oregon Trails has a terrific straight coconut scent, Coconut Breeze, no discoloration and soaped wonderfully.. Coconut Cabana from Micas and More is also great, but more complex, pineapple, vanilla, sandalwood. I use it in salt soaps, discolors to tan.

I ordered several from branbleberry. Out of the bottle natural coconut milk (can’t use in soap anyway) and coconut cream are blach - not coconut smelling at all. Coconut citrus sorbet and coconut lime verbana are promising. I’m not sure how they’ll hold up, but they smell great out of the bottle.

Latest posts

Back