Looking for a Coconut Scent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t use Brambleberry. Allergic. I’ve had good luck with Nature’s Note Organics for body butter but have only used it once in soap as I am new to the hobby. I will say coconut has been the hardest for me to get a good fragrance from because it's so faint. I am able to get a good coconutty fragrance using Dr. Bronner's coconut oil. It's the only coconut oil I use anymore.

I used brambleberry’s natural coconut fragrance in candle making last night and it does get a lot better when heated but it is still very very light.

2 weeks ago I bought a small bottle of Coconut Bourbon from Lonestar Candle Supply in Keller Tx. It is amazing. I made lotion bars with it , and not only sold out at the farmers market but also have orders for several more. It is a subtle coconut fragrance with a hint of the bourbon.
I love a good bourbon hint to vanillas or coconuts! Another company I've had good luck with is Miracle Botanicals.

Latest posts

Back