Look what my Hubby made me today ;-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitMommyOf2

Reaction score
Since my stash of fragrances grows slow but steady and many bottles are different sizes etc., keeping them in several plastic containers was just a huge pain in the butt. So, my hubby, being the wonderful hobby guy with wood, built me a box today for all of my bottles! :wink:
It's not 100% finished yet; he's going to make wooden dividers so I can really keep all of the brown bottles from WSP together, the smaller ones from BC etc., but nevertheless I wanted to share with you the finished item. (It's Hubby's first box he made 8) )

FragBox3.jpg

FragBox2.jpg

And that's where the box is now; on the top shelf in my new soap corner, which I arranged for myself today in the garage! :D (I know, soaping with humidity doesn't work well, but I'm hoping that overall it'll work out for the rest of the months of the year. Besides, at least this way I have a place where I can really put all of my molds etc. instead of having to grab everything from different cabinets :lol: )
SoapCorner.jpg

You tell him just to keep those boxes, shelves, storage racks, bins, whatever an expanding soap business woman needs! He really did nice work! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

Hubbys rule. He did a great job. My own personal hubby can fix anything. I mean ANYTHING. It's astounding. But woodworking....er...not so much. LOL. And caulking. Step awaaaaay from the caulk. :wink:

Maybe yours will whip up some molds and stuff now! Tell him we approve. :D

That is a great idea, he did a great job.

LJA ..I am with you on the caulking thing, my hubby is not allowed to touch it under any circumstances ..lol He can make molds and fix things but painting and caulking , not so much. Love him anyway . :wink:

Kitn

You lucky girl! That's a very nice box. Tell him to make sure to sign and date it ....maybe with a little love not to you;)

Kitn said:
That is a great idea, he did a great job.

LJA ..I am with you on the caulking thing, my hubby is not allowed to touch it under any circumstances ..lol He can make molds and fix things but painting and caulking , not so much. Love him anyway . :wink:

Kitn

My kids even got him a t-shirt that says "Relax, it's just caulk"...lol.

Latest posts

Back