Look what I got to hack into this sunny afternoon :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
My soap cutter is a ROCKSTAR... thanks Bud :p

P4160093.jpg

P4160097.jpg

P4160100.jpg

P4160101.jpg

Those are all absolutely stunning! I know you are glad to have finally cut them!
Thank you! I was sooo glad to finally recieve it! I was sorta stressing out about the soap getting too hard but in the end it all worked out :p

Awesome! I bet it was fun going thru that many soaps! Can't wait til I can justify the cost of a bud cutter!

Last edited:
so I take it you are a firm believer in Bud's soap cutters. HUH?
I am. I have his 1 1/4" cutter too, it was the first one I started out with. I should have known better than to stray and get one somewhere else but at least we ALL learned from this mistake! I like the tank cutter too judging from the pictures, but I prefer the look and feel of the wood but most importantly, I'd rather support an Etsy carpenter than a big company any day :)

those are seriously some great looking round soaps , and the swirls in them looks well fitted . nice work/ btw , the prints on the outside of the bars makes them memorable

/me claps. yay for cutter arriving! How long after it arrived did it take you to tear in and get started?

*teases RR with a Soaper's Anonymous Card... nah you don't want it anyway* ;)

/me claps. yay for cutter arriving! How long after it arrived did it take you to tear in and get started?

*teases RR with a Soaper's Anonymous Card... nah you don't want it anyway* ;)
Ha ha! Only a few minutes, my heart was racing!! :crazy:

I am so glad your cutter arrived!! Yours soaps look lovely as always! Great to see you back in business :)

Latest posts

Back