Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristaMarie

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I've been creeping around here for quite a bit (almost a year, actually) and figured it's finally time to sign up and introduce myself.

My name is Krista and I've been soaping since last October. I live in Buffalo, NY with my boyfriend and our Pibble mix, Fireball.

I came to soap making after years of making other bath and body products for personal use and it quickly became my favorite. I try to make my soaps as "natural" as possible, using EOs and natural colorants. I use quotations, because, really, has there ever been a more subjective term? That and the idea of making my own lye is reeeaally far from tempting, so lab created it is!

Thanks for having me and for the wealth of knowledge you've been sharing with me unknowingly!:smile:

I'm hoping Pibble Mix is another (and much sweeter) term for Pitt Bull mix......and I'm going to - ahem - appropriate it for our Georgie Girl!

Welcome! I lurked for awhile too and joined a few days ago. My friends have had a couple of pit bulls--both were really sweat and the reason I finally came around to dogs. In the right hands any dog can be an angel. But in the wrong hands. . . .

Welcome! Pit bulls are very sweet, I have a Rotweiller (Roxie) she has a couple bully breed friends.

Glad you came out of hiding, again welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I now feel obligated to show you my doofy boy

1436227566226.jpg

Aw, sweet pibble. What an adorable doggy smile. I love it when they do that. I used to have a tenant who had a pit, had to go into her house when she was at work. I made my handyman go with me, we entered w/him first, carrying a stick. To find her rolling on the floor, tongue hanging out, belly up. All she wanted was some loving!

That's too cute! They can definitely be intimidating, but in my experience are mostly noise. Fireball will bark his face off when someone comes to the door, but as soon as they're inside he's all butt wiggles. Worst guard dogs ever lol

Welcome.. The first step is just saying hello and now you'll be stuck here. :)
Your pibble is adorable! Love the mix.

Hey and welcome! I much prefer large dogs to small ones. I've only ever been bit by yappy little dogs.(I was a home health and hospice nurse, so I went into LOTS of houses with dogs.)

Hi Krista! Now there's 2 of us, lol. I think you're probably the 3rd Krista spelled with a "K" I've met. I've seen lots with a "Ch" or "C" but the "K" is few and far between. That just makes us unique!

Sorry, I was stuck on Krista, lol. Welcome to the forum!
icon_wave.gif

Pibbles rock! Love, love that word -- thanks for sharing!

My Ocho is a playful "pit bull in a china shop" kinda guy. I bet he and Fireball would have a blast together, playing as only pibbles can.

Ks are definitely the best Kristas! You're the reason I'm not just KristaL, thought that might get confusing. Lol

How funny! I don't know about anyone else but I certainly would have been taken aback by your posts with that user name. My middle name is Lynn, lol, so thanks for going with Marie! I really like to avoid confusion leading to brain bleeds when ever I can......
icon_crazy.gif

Back