Long time learner, first time poster

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapLuv

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I made my first post earlier about an issue that I've never had come up before and was kindly reminded to introduce myself. :)

I've used this forum as a resource for a long time, joined in the summer when I wanted to look at a photo bad enough to have to sign up. Ha!

I've been soaping very simple soaps since 2018 but since Covid and all of the time I had on my hands decided to try some different recipes and try some different techniques for designs. I've learned so much more just over the past 6 months or so.

Anyway, thank you to all who post and respond. Today was the first day in 2 years that I couldn't find my answer with just the search feature so yay for all of the info here! Happy Soaping! :tub:

Welcome, SoapLuv. SMF is fabulous resource and the wonderful people here are what makes it that.

Have you heard of or been to the soap makers networking group in Texas? My granddaughter & I went to the the seminar last Summer (before CoVid was on our horizon.) Lots of nice people there, but I suspect meeting face 2 face with other soapers is not going to be what it used to be for some time to come until we get beyond this pandemic. Still, it's something to keep in mind for the future.

Welcome, SoapLuv. SMF is fabulous resource and the wonderful people here are what makes it that.

Have you heard of or been to the soap makers networking group in Texas? My granddaughter & I went to the the seminar last Summer (before CoVid was on our horizon.) Lots of nice people there, but I suspect meeting face 2 face with other soapers is not going to be what it used to be for some time to come until we get beyond this pandemic. Still, it's something to keep in mind for the future.
I've never been but I'd love to next time when it's opened up for face to face!

Thank you so much everyone for the welcome :)

Back