LONE STAR Candle Supply SALE - Ends 8/13/19

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
Lone Star Candle Supply has a 50% off the regular price of 1 ounce fragrance samples thru 8/13/19!

They do ship USPS... my shipping was under $11 for 27 fragrances!

TIP: CREATE an account BEFORE you start shopping!
The system DELETED my cart three times this morning. When I called to find out WTH, I was told that if you are logged into an account, it will save your cart....otherwise... it will delete your cart every 45 minutes to an hour!

I also do shopping from there and you are right it's too irritating when they removed the account, they dont even give us chance to explore after making an account, but I love the collection they have, so thats why I made account again and again when I need to buy something from there.

@claramax600

When I called customer service, they told me you have to log into your account before creating your shopping cart. Then the items will be saved to your cart.

As far as their scents go, when I tried then in August, I discovered 3 fragrances that were amazing enough that I added them to my fav list. I like a really strongly scented s
so I had to up the usage rate to 7.5% PPO. At 4 months, the lighter 6% bars still smell good, so maybe I jumped the gun lol...

I'm watching for another sale to try a few more fragrances. Not all the fragrances I tried were winners for CP, but the ones that I like, I really like.

Latest posts

Back