Local fixed/carrier oil suppliers in the Phoenix, AZ area

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for local suppliers :)

I am looking to purchase olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, etc. from a company in the Phoenix, AZ area.

If anyone could recommend any, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have been getting all of my supplies online and the shipping rates are about as much as the oils!!

Thank you very much :)

I don't know of any in the Phoenix area, but they do have one in the Tucson area called Snowdrift Farms:

http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/

That's who I bought my bulk coconut oil from last time I stocked up. You can get coconut at Walmart, too, but it was actually cheaper for me to order it online in bulk from Snowdrift, shipping and all (this was a few months ago). For olive oil, I've found it's actually cheaper to get it at your local Costco as opposed to online. That's what I do.

If you like soaping Tallow, you can buy it in bulk at the Smart & Final in Tempe.

For convenient, small quantities of Palm Oil in a pinch, you can get hydrogenated palm made by Spectrum at the local natural food stores like Wholefoods Mkt. For bulk, I would suggest Snowdrift Farms.

HTH!

IrishLass

Thank you so much for all of your information. :)

I have purchased from Snowdrift farms before, but I am hoping to find a distributor in Phoenix.

I really appreciate all of the information that you offered. :)

Thank you for your time!

Digit,

Thank you for your helpful information and link.

I'll need to check my files, but I may have already called them and their prices for olive oil were very expensive.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Calling all Soap makers in Phoenix AZ

Hello,

I recently started making soap and desire to get my main oils locally instead of online due to the expensive shipping rates.

I am interested in olive oil, coconut and palm.

If any other Phoenix soap makers get their oils locally, would you please share the company/companies that you purchase from?

Thank you very much :)

Back