Literature on soap making?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dope_soap

Reaction score
hello Ladies and Gents! just out of curiosity are there any books on how to make every type of soap?:think:

I am very new to soap making, have never made any before i really like the thought of picking up the art:mrgreen:

There are lots of soaping books out. Just be sure to read as many as you can because each is different and some have serious errors that you won't notice being a new soaper. I would suggest using the library before you start buying. And watch out on their recipes a lot of them don't really make good soap.

I would also search on sites that sell soaping supplies they often have great information pages that you can print out and save. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of saponification. Sissy

Sistrum is right. Whether it's a paperback, hardcover, or eBook, there can be problems found within. The best way to find a book is through your local library. If you really like the book then you can buy it later on.

I have found a few at my library, I have read them on my ereader..

When I started out I used a book called Soap Naturally by Patrizia Garzena and Marina Tadiello and I still browse it on occasion love it!!!!!!!!

Long time no hear Ms Goddess. how's the soaping going ? It's been great weather here for soaping with spring early, think we'll have a hot summer.

Been really really slack on the soap front as I have become a stampin addict!!!!!! At the moment I am living sleeping eating and dreaming stampin so look out cause I will stamp anything LOL. Oh this weather has me worried as I am not a big fan of long hot summers at all!!!!! And the fires already sheesh poor NSW hope that is it for the season for sure :)

Latest posts

Back