Liquidating My Business

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyMichelle

Reaction score
I am liquidating my bath and body business. It was very successful by all measures, however, I am now pregnant with my 4th child and I just can’t keep up. I would love to sell the whole business or piece meal out what I have. I have a very wonderful Body Butter recipe that is modeled after the Biotone Body Butters. It has been getting Rave reviews from customers and Massage therapists alike. I also custom formulated a wonderful all natural liquid foaming hand and body wash. I would include the customer list which is around 100 customers, all of my recipes, and remaining inventory.

RE: NAme of My business

It is AmyMichelle Body Essentials.

I am out of Weiser Idaho.
You can take a look at our website at

amymichelle.atlat-system.net

:wink:

When I try to get to your site, this is what I get:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Irena

Items

I have a lot of different things. If you are interested please PM me and I will get you a detailed list.

It is really too much to post here.

Thanks,
Michelle

Back