Liquid soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imimi

Reaction score
Hi can someone please save my soap... its too foamy.. how cAn i make it to a paste form... what should i do? Tia

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
We'd like to help, but you HAVE to give more information than this.

You've basically said you're "making cake" but we have no idea if it's angel food cake, pound cake, or fudge cake. They're all different and troubleshooting problems depends on what kind of "cake" you're making and how you made it..

So please provide the recipe (ALL ingredients, including water and additives, and ALL in weights) and the method you used to make the soap.

And explain more -- At what stage is this soap "too foamy"? What did you do to get to this point?

Welcome.gif

In addition to what @DeeAnna advised above, it would help us to help you if you go to the Introduction Forum and tell us a little about yourself, especially your level of experience in making soap and other bath & body products and anything else you care to share. ;)

Also, you may be able to figure out where you went wrong by reading the liquid soap tutorials here:

Alaiyna B's Blogspot

and here:
DeeAnna's Soapy Stuff - Click on "Liquid Soap"

Latest posts

Back