Liquid soap using Melt and pour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodyrocks

Reaction score
Is it possible, does anybody know to make a liquid soap using melt and pour soap base as opposed to hot or cold process.
I'm wanting to make not only liquid soap but an ice cream soap - semi liquid.

I am sure I've heard someone say it is possible, but I can't find a recipe or tutorial for anything but hot or cold process.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much!!! :) I googled it and came up with only hot process.

I'm very grateful to you. x

okay, while I was home I did an experiment...4 FLUID oz's of water & 28 GRAMS honey M&P...I heated the water in the microwave & stirred in the M&P until completely dispersed...it took alooong time to set up, kinda like thin jello...I used my manual mini whisk and stirred gently and it was a medium/light gel...let it sit on the counter another 24 hrs, stirring ocassionally just to see if it would set up again, but it didn't...I added a few drops of peppermint e/o and put it in a pump...this is extremely gentle and does clean pretty well...this would be fine for your odds & ends...wouldn't make a good mechanic's soap, but for normal everyday people, it should work fine.

for a bit thicker soloution, I would probably reduce the original recipe by 1/2 oz and then go from there.

Latest posts

Back