Liquid soap success

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzo

Reaction score
I finally got round to making liquid soap last night, I have been putting it off thinking it was too complicated for me! Firstly let me say thank you to Susie and Irish Lass for demystifying the whole process, your tutorials were invaluable. I made it in the slow cooker (aka crockpot) and got a lovely firm paste without any dramas thank goodness.

I am busy this morning diluting it and so far so good. Are there any tried and tested EO's anyone can recommend that won't cloud the soap?

Once again thank you for the help. And.... Irish lass a 2016 resolution might be to do a tutorial on the liquid soap with added SF,.......just saying!!!

Congratulations! I hope it turns out great! :)

I only use FOs in my liquid soap, so hopefully those that use EOs will chime in soon about the cloudiness factor that some might cause.

Irish lass a 2016 resolution might be to do a tutorial on the liquid soap with added SF,.......just saying!!!

That's actually on my 'to do' list once the holidays are over (unless I have some free time beforehand, that is). :)

IrishLass :)

Congrats!

Once again thank you for the help. And.... Irish lass a 2016 resolution might be to do a tutorial on the liquid soap with added SF,.......just saying!!!

This would be amazing!

I use lemongrass (my favorite for everything), and all the citrus EOs I don't get to use in bar soap. Peppermint and spearmint work well, as does wintergreen. I also use the spice EO's- cinnamon bark and leaf, clove, nutmeg, etc.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats! Irish Lass' recipe and instructions are terrific as are Susie's!

Latest posts

Back