Liquid Soap Stumbling block

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being a pain but does anyone have a recipe for a mild liquid soap for face. If I could make half for body / hand and half for face with a different dilution method or upping super fat in the same setting would be great.

I actually do find Dr Bronners stripping and drying for my face. But nothing cleans face like soap. I have used Clinique extra mild soap and that was good.

My first batch of LS was done using instructions and a formula I got from about.com-It wasn't difficult and after awhile I was turning out gallons! I developed several formulas and methods and experimented with all kinds of additives and it just became more and more fun with each batch! I found the GMLS method and I use it as well. I recommend that method to all new LS soapers. Relax and have fun with it. Start with a small batch until you feel comfy and then increase the batch size. Happy LS Making!

Sorry for being a pain but does anyone have a recipe for a mild liquid soap for face. If I could make half for body / hand and half for face with a different dilution method or upping super fat in the same setting would be great.

I actually do find Dr Bronners stripping and drying for my face. But nothing cleans face like soap. I have used Clinique extra mild soap and that was good.

Did you try the recipes we already suggested? If not, then you don't know how those recipes worked for you, so it makes it difficult to suggest new ones, because you have not tried what was suggested.

I don't know how your skin is but my skin has responded well to St Ive's Green Tea face scrub at night and Thayer's Witch Hazel in the morning. I rarely use soap on my face since even my gentlest soaps are on the drying side on my face. Given the nature of liquid soaps, even with a good [boosted] superfat, they may still be drying for sensitive skin.

Latest posts

Back