Liquid Laundry Soap Questions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, too.

Sorry to have hijacked this thread. Please return to discussing laundry soap!
Haha! No worries. I was totally done talking about laundry soap. Have made two batches already and like to use it as dish soap for fat rendering pots! Works great to cut all that grease. :)

We live in DFW. We would like to get out of the city when we retire so that we have some breathing room. And hopefully less air pollution. I will have both of my children in this area, so we are planning to stay close, but there are several small cities around that provide some acreage to maybe have a real garden and maybe more than a couple of chickens that I have to worry if the neighborhood feral cats are going to eat. (They are trapped, neutered by the local animal shelters and returned to where they were picked up to keep the feral cat and rodent populations under control.)

We live in DFW. We would like to get out of the city when we retire so that we have some breathing room. And hopefully less air pollution. I will have both of my children in this area, so we are planning to stay close, but there are several small cities around that provide some acreage to maybe have a real garden and maybe more than a couple of chickens that I have to worry if the neighborhood feral cats are going to eat. (They are trapped, neutered by the local animal shelters and returned to where they were picked up to keep the feral cat and rodent populations under control.)

That's awesome! That's exactly what we did. Minus the acreage. We spent more than six months looking for a property with a few acres and really didn't find what we were looking for at the time, so ended up with a house in a very small city. It's the largest city in the area though and just 2 hrs away from our kids. Plenty of room for a real garden, but they wont let me have any chickens here ... that one was a shocker. You can have chickens in the Denver area, but not in a tiny farming community 2 hours away. Very strange ...

Latest posts

Back