Liquid Crystal Ratio

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doyhard

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been making bubble bath using Liquid Crystal with a ratio of 3 parts water to 1 parts Liquid Crystal. I'm thinking of making shower gel but was wondering if anyone could recommend a good ratio.

Thanks

Brian

Sorry, I don't use premade bases. I do have several recipes for bubble bath using surfactants. If you are interested, pm me and I will share.

Hi there, I've been making bubble bath using Liquid Crystal with a ratio of 3 parts water to 1 parts Liquid Crystal. I'm thinking of making shower gel but was wondering if anyone could recommend a good ratio.
If you want to use only those 2 ingredients, as long as you have some around, it shouldn't be hard to experiment with it until you get to a viscosity you think suitable. If you're willing to add a 3rd ingredient, you may be able to modify the viscosity one way or another with salt.

Or is this a case of hands-off, where you're just ordering material and having it mixed remotely so you can't experiment with small amounts?

Latest posts

Back