Lip Scrub recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thetoe

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Does anyone have a lip scrub recipe they wouldn't mind sharing? I think it's just castor sugar, some oil and a lip balm flavoring but I could be wrong. Thanks!

Hello everyone! Does anyone have a lip scrub recipe they wouldn't mind sharing? I think it's just castor sugar, some oil and a lip balm flavoring but I could be wrong. Thanks!
If you don't use an emulsifier, the product typically will separate pretty quickly. The recipe shared above by @Misschief has an emulsifier in it, which stabilizes the product. You can also find some decent emulsified lip scrub recipes on YT on several different channels, including Creative Bath Lab, Soap & Clay, and Thermal Mermaid. You can find non-emulsified ones on Humblebee & Me, as she feels that the emulsifier makes the product too drying for her lips. I don't have that issue, and I definitely prefer emulsified over non-emulsified.

Thanks for the replies and the advice. I'll post my recipe once I'm happy with the results.

Latest posts

Back