Lip scrub market research

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evelovesowls

Reaction score
Hey I'm making a lip scrub and I want it to be perfect and I also want to do a little survey on which flavour would be best.
The flavours are...
Candy floss
Sticky toffy pudding
Butterscotch
Caramel toffee
Chocolate

Please choose one of these flavours for the survey and thanks x

Last edited:
chocolate or candy floss, however, my first pick always will be peppermint or spearmint

I agree with this for my top picks most times. I love a peppermint lip balm, but I also like pomegranate, but you can find those almost anywhere.

Thank you for all the comments I am trying to make a sweet candy flavoured scrub that tastes and smells nice and I have been wanting to do some research this topic is now over because i have all the information thank you so much

I agree with this for my top picks most times. I love a peppermint lip balm, but I also like pomegranate, but you can find those almost anywhere.

I love my peppermint lip balm, I don't like using anything else because it makes my throat feel scratchy. Lip scrub may be different. I would definitly prefer the chocolate over the others and candy floss would be my second choice :)

Latest posts

Back