Lip Plumper?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat_pro

Reaction score
Ok so I was at my mom's over the weekend and I was chatting with her neighbour about the products I make and she asked me if I could make her a lip plumper. I told her I would look into it but I couldn't promis any thing.

I have found two common recipes on line, one you add Ground Ginger,
Ground Cayenne or Red Pepper and Peppermint EO to your lip balm and the other you add Cinnimon leaf extract.

I think it might be interesting to try making one batch just to see what it's like and give my mom's neibour one. I don't want to sell these, but it should be ok to give some of these away right?

If your lips swell up, it's because of an allergic reaction to the pepper or cinnamon :? . People do it, but gee... It's kind like rubbing salt in a wound cause you like the shade of red you wound turns. I wouldn't.

x

LOL!!!! :D

most lip plumpers use hyalauronic acid (sp?). you can check with www.lotioncrafter.com. they should have the supplies and maybe a recipe. they're very nice and reply quickly to email inquiries. they have very nice stuff, too!

I have this lip balm I make with honey flavor and it will plump your lips. A lot of my testers told me this plus since I use my own stuff I have seen this too.

pepperi27 said:
I have this lip balm I make with honey flavor and it will plump your lips. A lot of my testers told me this plus since I use my own stuff I have seen this too.

i have very thin lips so i wouldn't mind trying out your lip balm. is it on your site? lemme go take a look.

I have very thin lips too, luckily my besy friend in high school was a drag queen. She taught me lip (eyebrow liner) pencils tricks :p .

Tabitha said:
I have very thin lips too, luckily my besy friend in high school was a drag queen. She taught me lip (eyebrow liner) pencils tricks :p .

::snicker::

Tabitha said:

Did you ever watch the guy on YouTube named "Petrilude"? He does drag (and I think he's a makeup artist for Mac or something too). He looks more like a woman than *I* do, and I have an actual vagina. It's CRAZY! He does really amazing Halloween makeup too. I don't even know how I ended up on his page but the tricks he does are somethin' else.

wonderland said:
i didn't see any honey lip balm on her etsy shop. :(

No I have to order the flavor oil but I may have one I will look after work send me a pm with your addy in case and I will send one your way.

ETA: I would never claim on my website that the flavor oil might actually plump up your lips just in case anyone is wondering LOL. My gf has really thin lips, after using my lip balm for 2-3 weeks she's like what did you put in this lip balm? I said why, she says because my lips look sexy and plump LOL

cool, thanks.

i'll need your paypal addy [via pm] so i can pay you. let me know how much. :)

I have not tried this my self, but I once did some google searching on this topic. Some people apply clove oil to plump their lips. I wonder if adding this to lip balm would help.

Tabitha - I know you can do so much with simple little makeup tricks. My good friend in highschool is a makeup artist and man the things she can do with makeup would blow your mind.

LJA - I know that some queens are very hard to tell from a realy chick :shock:

Pepperi27 - Your lip balm sounds interesting, I may have to try it :wink:

Lovetosoap - I did find one recipe that added clove oil, maybe I will try a little of that.

Back