Lip balm melting point, beeswax, and flavors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHEW I mean, it can't do much for Minnesota's winter tourism/real estate market :p
However, you may have a very good niche market idea here...two-packs of lip balms, with different formulations, to sell to people in northern climates....take the second-guessing out of whether your Burt's Bees or Chapstick will be too waxy or too melty in your extreme climate--you get one of each, tried and tested...I think I'd buy that!!

WHEW I mean, it can't do much for Minnesota's winter tourism/real estate market :p
However, you may have a very good niche market idea here...two-packs of lip balms, with different formulations, to sell to people in northern climates....take the second-guessing out of whether your Burt's Bees or Chapstick will be too waxy or too melty in your extreme climate--you get one of each, tried and tested...I think I'd buy that!!
Believe it or not, most of our draw is art/entertainment, hence the saying, "come for the culture, stay because your car won't start." 😏
I think I have my winter lip balm formula down (it's not what's posted above, though), but I'll wait until the temps warm up more reliably to work more on a summer one. I kind of did a trial run, but it's been too cold, on average, to give it a proper summer review.

Back