Lip Balm Flavoring

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medusa

Reaction score
What are your favorite reputable lip balm flavorings.
So far I've only tried Brambleberry and Bulk Apothecary.
Alot of the flavors are truly hit or miss I'm trying to find flavorings that don't smell overly chemically. I might have a sensitive nose but I use the recommended dosage in my balms and the smell is always a bit off to me..
I make my own base from scratch with fresh ingredients so I'm 100% sure it's not my base.

Full disclosure before trying bb and ba I used the ones they have at Joanns.
Ty in advanced ♡

I love the lip flavorings from Majestic Mountain Sage. To my nose they don't smell chemically, but noses are different in what they detect from person to person, so I can't vouch that they won't smell chemically to you. My faves from them are:

Vanilla Banilla
Peach
Root Beer
Black Cherry
Cucumber Melon
Honey
Raspberries & Cream
Strawberry Swirl

IrishLass :)

Some of my favorites:

Brambleberry
Passionfruit Rose

WSP
Cake Batter
Strawberry Sorbet
Tupelo Honey

Bulk Apothecary
Rose
I second Tupelo Honey from WSP. That is always the one I use for test batches when I'm testing them myself. I love that one, hands down my favorite, no contest.

If you're selling and you want something popular, I have found that WSP's Pineapple Colada is the most popular of all the ones I have. I sell a little to co-workers and that one seems to be a favorite. It is supposed to be pineapple and coconut, but there is no coconut that I can detect, really. So I call it pineapple and people can't get enough.

I second Tupelo Honey from WSP.
Agree! I make that one alot.

WSP's Pineapple Colada
Thanks for this suggestion. When I redo my lip balm lineup I'll keep that in mind.

My best sellers from WSP are:
Coconut Cream
Tupelo Honey
ChocoMint (I had to rename it to Mint Chocolate Chip to get it to sell though, people are WEIRD)
Acai & Blueberry

I sell sets of 4 in a box, my best sellers in the boxes are fruity (Acai & Blueberry, Cherry Kiss, Strawberry, Orangesicle) and sundae (Caramel, Mint Chocolate Chip, Coconut Cream, Vanilla).

I love the lip flavorings from Majestic Mountain Sage. To my nose they don't smell chemically, but noses are different in what they detect from person to person, so I can't vouch that they won't smell chemically to you. My faves from them are:

Vanilla Banilla
Peach
Root Beer
Black Cherry
Cucumber Melon
Honey
Raspberries & Cream
Strawberry Swirl

IrishLass :)
I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this now. I appreciate this so much thank you ♡

Back