lining wooden molds - part 1

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple weeks ago I wrote something about it takes only a few minutes to line a mold with freezer paper. Not sure if I am doing it the best way, but it works for me and it is fast. Here we go:

Have you tried Glad Press N Seal plastic? I use it for many things, and can see how using it sticky side to the mold would work.

Kiti, this post is 7 yrs old and the person you are replying to is not here any longer. Please look at the date of the post you are replying to and if it's an old one you can post a new thread and link to it. Most likely a lot of the older posts like this one, the people are no longer here.

Kiti, this post is 7 yrs old and the person you are replying to is not here any longer. Please look at the date of the post you are replying to and if it's an old one you can post a new thread and link to it. Most likely a lot of the older posts like this one, the people are no longer here.

Sorry about that. I will check that from now on.

I'm sorry, I didn't notice how old this thread was and I don't know how to just delete the message.

For anyone still wondering about unmolding a lined wooden "loaf" or "log" soap mold, if you leave some extra liner on the sides (sticking up above the mold) you can lift the soap right out by pulling the liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back