Lime 'n Lard

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainycityjen

Reaction score
After struggling with stearic spots for my last few batches, I did a simple batch with grocery store lard. It turned out perfect. **** it. Still have a 5 gal bucket of palm to work through.

30/30/30 olive/lard/coconut + castor + avocado oil, scented with NDA Lime FO

mHXfEsp.jpg

ooooh so pretty!! And I love the embeds on the top. What did you use for that dreamy green color?

Wow, simple, elegant and beautiful at the same time!

Gorgeous, I want to eat it! Beautiful job!

Got tallow in the mail today from Fannie and Flo, and lard from grocery store. Doubtful I can sell soap with it in the mostly-vegan markets I'm in for now, but don't care. Great inspiration!

Lovely! :) It looks so refreshing. What do you think of NDA's Lime FO? I'm also curious what colourant you used to get that gorgeous shade of green.

Lovely! :) It looks so refreshing. What do you think of NDA's Lime FO? I'm also curious what colourant you used to get that gorgeous shade of green.

On the FO, no word yet on if it fades as much as most citrus. It's very slightly more floral than the real EO but overall very very straightforward.

I combined some mica by eye to get a pastel green. Just kept tinkering with different amounts of mermaid blue, chrome green, lemon yellow, and white.

Latest posts

Back