Lillies and lily pads

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion! I really like how it turned out. I can post only one pic from my phone so I'll try to post a few more later.

I can't quite capture how it looks in person. The water turned out really well but I can't get a good pic. I may have to get it wet first or something.

image.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 8.53.47 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 8.54.18 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 8.54.08 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all! I wish my lilies had been a touch smaller but my soap was getting crazy thick, or at least some of it was, so I had to blob it in there and manhandle it. I was happy it came out as well as it did. I may have to try again with a different FO (Lavender Forest did not act like it should have) and see if I can manage it again or tweak it- maybe a tree reflection or something? I'm afraid to say the backside of this soap is quite a disaster. I tried to do a Starry night sort of look but, since I froze the lilies so I could turn it over, the starry night soap froze to it and I couldn't move it around at all. It's pretty bad, so I hope people just look at the one side. GOod enough for me!

Back