Lil ducks (CP + MP)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
I got a couple of samples of blood orange EO the other day, i've never used it before and so i was curious. The EO gave a nice yellow hue that I toned down a bit with TD.

The duck embeds were made with my homemade MP, cut with (what else) cookie cutters. The inside embeds were made using big straws as molds.

A tiny 500gr batch that cut into 6 soaps (haven't weigh them yet, but i think it's around 100 gr each).

Thanks for looking!

*please excuse the nasty tablecloth

duck1.jpg

duck2.jpg

thank you :)

but i must say, the whole top design did not work at all. you can't really see the ducks anymore once it's cut, LOL!

thank you :)

but i must say, the whole top design did not work at all. you can't really see the ducks anymore once it's cut, LOL!

Adorable loaf! Too bad you can't see the ducks once cut as it was a great idea. Maybe next time use smaller cookie cutters (1"?) so your hard work and creativity are more evident. The colors and contrast look terrific though! Great job :thumbup:

^^
thanks Krista!

and yes, def next time i'm going to use a different shape (maybe squares or just rounds). i really like the see through effect of mp in the middle of cp, so this won't be my last time making such a soap :D

Back