Lighten UP Y'all!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
Hey kids I have been noticing a lot of thickness in here! STOP IT!! I know that some of us are a little confused about what has been going on with our little family. Well let me shed some light on things, our family started out small, we are growing at an incredible rate. Now you all know that with every family there are those who get into "pissin matches" with others in the family. That is to be expected. So if that is what the problem is around here, we need to see it for what it is and move on. Things happen and that is life, we are all adults here, so anywho!!!!!

I miss my Happy Family....lets lighten up and tell a few jokes or I will be forced to SMACK SOME PEOPLE AROUND!! :roll:

Okay, I'll start. Let's lighten it up. Who do you think is going to take Idol? At this point, do you think the "girls" or "boys" are doing better? My opinion...I think the girls rock. I think the boys suck, except for a couple...including Danny. I think the girls are going to take it, however, and I think it's going to be the irish girl. I do not like the biker nurse, at all. It's not her singing. It's just something about her. I think it's because she reminds me of Rosie O'donell.

CiCi said:
Okay, I'll start. Let's lighten it up. Who do you think is going to take Idol? At this point, do you think the "girls" or "boys" are doing better? My opinion...I think the girls rock. I think the boys suck, except for a couple...including Danny. I think the girls are going to take it, however, and I think it's going to be the irish girl. I do not like the biker nurse, at all. It's not her singing. It's just something about her. I think it's because she reminds me of Rosie O'donell.

I don't watch Idol much anymore. When the show first started, I was hooked. Now? I'm usually at work, so I miss it.

The "biker nurse" doesn't have the greatest personality. She seemed very...annoyed last nite. It was almost like she wanted to be somewhere else. Since I don't watch the show regularly, I'm not sure if that was just a one time thing, or if she's always that way.

She's always like that. Seems like a real sour puss.

WilsonFamilyPicnic said:
Let's put the FUN back in dysFUNctional! :lol:

LOL, boo to thickness! Yay to light and fluffy fun! :) Darnit, now I want whipped cream...

Sorry, can't comment on American Idol. I'm sure I would enjoy the show, but my hubby can't stand any singing, dancing, or otherwise show, so I kind of don't get around to watching it. Yeah, and he walks out of the room if they start singing or dancing in a movie, too. LOL!

dragonfly princess said:
I usually only watch the first couple of shows when they are auditioning.
Me too, I love the cattle call auditions. I get such a laugh out of watching those people who get so upset coz they think they are the best!!

Back