Liberty Natural

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunaSkye

Reaction score
Somewhere in this crazy world of ours! ^_^
I remember talking to a soap maker at a local festival and he told me about Liberty Natural. I checked out the site and found that it was a site I bookmarked years ago before the cpu broke. I am interested in trying them out, but I would also like to know if anyone else has tried them and what anyone they think about their products.

I use them alot and really like their products. The only thing I will say is that you do need to keep an eye on them. More than once, I've received bottles that were smaller than what I paid for. They correct it immediately, without hassle, but you have to check your shipments. I like their quality and they provide test results on the essential oils. Very nice people, too.

Thank you, everyone, for your input. I will probably give them a try soon enough. I am curious if anyone has ever tried the following absolutes/EOs:

coffee absolute
cocoa absolute
vanilla essential oil

I really want to use them in soap-making, but I have no idea what to expect from them. Has anyone had a good experience using any of the three oils?

Latest posts

Back