Lg Destash Posting Help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am going to be posting a very very large list of Fragrances and other items for a former forum member and need help figuring out how to post pages of fragrances. Right now the list is in an excel spreadsheet and is there a way to post the excel sheet where a person could mark what they want and fill in email and shipping address?
I assume there must be a way. She just has to many to list individually, over 200 I think. A lot are 1, 2 and 4 oz bottles with some larger amounts. Most have been transferred to dark glass bottles are in very good shape and all body safe, with each bottle indicating where they were purchased.

I was over there today and picked out what I want :D

Any suggestions would be great

Okay looks like I was able to post a link to the spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wish I lived in California! :rolleyes: Glad I'm not the only one who seems to be collecting fragrances without the faintest chance of being able to use them all! xx

Wow wish I lived in California! :rolleyes: Glad I'm not the only one who seems to be collecting fragrances without the faintest chance of being able to use them all! xx
There is a destash posting if you want any of the fragrances with a link to the list. We really need to close this this one since I figured out how to post the excel spreadsheet.

Can one of you mods close this posting so it does not cause confusion? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back