Let's talk about make-up.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xavalyss

Reaction score
Not interested in mineral make-up. Mainly for the eyes. Mascara and eyebrows in particular. I've always used Maybelline or Cover Girl. Looking for options for mascara, the washable kind. My eyebrows are almost non-existent. Nothing I've tried has been satisfactory; they just never look right.
I'm looking for for suggestions that won't cost an arm and leg. So any ideas will be welcomed.
Thank you!

One of my oldest friends had them tattooed on by a well-known/reputable tattoo artist. You'd never know it and she said it was no more painful than when she used to pluck her eyebrows. Of course, I can also see that going terribly wrong....

Have you looked into microblading for your brows? Maybe something to look at I love, love, love Loreal Double Extend mascara. It's a 2 step process, first coating your lashes with a white base coat, letting that dry a little (like a minute or so), and then applying the black. It creates a lash extension effect. It's like a tube is put on your lashes. Removal is easy too. When you wet your lashes, the mascara (tubes) slide right off.

Latest posts

Back