Let's Swoon Over Paul's Soap Molds!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
Shall we?

I'm in LOVE with those things! I'm gonna order one, in a few weeks, and I'm salivating. When I first saw the molds, my eyes teared up slightly and I felt blood rushing to my head.... :oops:

I have to have one. I can't even lie. Yes, I can start with a shoebox, but I'm not going to. I'm gonna give my batch of soap the best place to "bake". I'm startin' at the top.

Ooooh Wee. I can only visit his site, once every three days.

Okay. Thank you!

I am going to order about 4 of them including the cutter next month. Also a custom order of 1lb size ones..

Getting a large sum of money.. and I am ready for those molds!

Paul Hope your ok next month to work! I will miss you while your gone.

Soap Molds

smellitlikeitis said:
I am going to order about 4 of them including the cutter next month. Also a custom order of 1lb size ones..
Getting a large sum of money.. and I am ready for those molds!

Paul Hope your ok next month to work! I will miss you while your gone.

That's a great idea. It would be nice for testing recipes.

LOL I'm ready guys! I will put all my effort into turning out for you a TOG Mold or TOG Cutter that will be around for many, many years! I have a new cutter coming out in a week or so. It is a slab/log/bar cutter in one unit! 8) I'll keep you posted! :)
ETA: This will keep my mind focused on recovery after my surgery! Thanks friends!

Paul.... :wink:

Oh PAUL! Your a sweetie, I being praying for you... and rubbing the soap bars!

NEA, yes I requested them because I wanted to use them for my 1oz tester bottles I get.

Paul, funds are arriving mid September.... I so cant wait.. SOAP MONEY YEAH!

Paul's Molds

I'll be buying by the end of this month. Hang on, Paul! I'm SO excited! I'm going to make some soap!!!! Yay!

Re: Paul's Molds

NEASoapWorks said:
I'll be buying by the end of this month. Hang on, Paul! I'm SO excited! I'm going to make some soap!!!! Yay!

I guarantee that if you are not 100% satified with any of my Handcrafted Solid Wood TOG Soapmaking Tools, you return the item and I'll give your money back, no questions asked! :D 8)

Paul, I would chop your hand off if you tried to take my molds back!

Watch it!

I am packin a Stick Blender!!!

IM NOT AFRAID TO BLEND AND TRACE WITH IT!

S. you crack me up girl! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I promise to leave your TOG Molds well enough alone! Please spare that SBer, OK! :) Thanks guys!

Soapmaker Man said:
NEASoapWorks said:

I guarantee that if you are not 100% satified with any of my Handcrafted Solid Wood TOG Soapmaking Tools, you return the item and I'll give your money back, no questions asked! :D 8)

How about if I'm 100% satisfied with my Handcrafted Solid Wood TOG Soapmaking Tool, can I say that and get one more for free, no questions asked?

:lol:

NEASoapWorks said:
Soapmaker Man said:
NEASoapWorks said:

How about if I'm 100% satisfied with my Handcrafted Solid Wood TOG Soapmaking Tool, can I say that and get one more for free, no questions asked?

:lol:

I do give past customers a 10% price break their next order! 10% I can handle, 100% little too steep! :lol: :lol:
I want to make you 100% happy, and still pay for materials, electricty, and a place INSIDE the house. Free

The Economy Mold

Paul!

I just bought your TOG economy mold. I'm gonna order the dual-mold next month. I'm SO excited! So time is opening up for me to make some soap. So I thought I'd get started with a small batch.

Thanks so much!

Re: The Economy Mold

NEASoapWorks said:
Paul!

I just bought your TOG economy mold. I'm gonna order the dual-mold next month. I'm SO excited! So time is opening up for me to make some soap. So I thought I'd get started with a small batch.

Thanks so much!

Thank you! :D I just got notification. That little TOG Mold is a great starter mold and istill has all the features of the bigger and higher priced TOG Mold. I won't sell a TOG Mold without a top and my unique liner system! Thanks again, you'll be getting it soon!

Paul....

Question

Paul,

With the triple mold, what if I only want to use two of the logs? Is that okay? It doesn't "effect" the curing of the soap in anyway, cuz there's this empty space next to two full logs, does it? Forgive my question, if it's silly.

I'm trying to figure out if I should go with the dual next, or the triple.

Paul you are doing awesome on etsy!! Congratulations arent you glad you did it?? LOL So very happy for you!

Re: Question

NEASoapWorks said:
Paul,

With the triple mold, what if I only want to use two of the logs? Is that okay? It doesn't "effect" the curing of the soap in anyway, cuz there's this empty space next to two full logs, does it? Forgive my question, if it's silly.

I'm trying to figure out if I should go with the dual next, or the triple.

Sure you can use only 2 of the logs at a time! You can use only 1 if you want, it does not effect the gel or curing! That is one reason why my TOG Molds are unique, you don't have to pour a big slab of soap and cut the who thing into logs. In my TOG Molds, you can do 1, 2, or 3 in the TOG Triple Mold, or, remove the dividers and you have a slab mold, all in one unit! Thanks for your question, and your order!

pepperi27, thanks! :D I am shocked! :shock: I'm so glad all you guys sent me there! I have a crude web site, but it does not have a shopping basket. This site is awesome! I've been selling my TOG Molds for just over a year now, and have 130 or so units in use, but this etsy.com thing.....I'm keeping busy! :D

Thats so awesome! Im going to need some 2lb/3lb logs soon so I will be watching you! LOL

Bret said:
Silly question... can you use the molds for MP soap?

I think it would work swell for M&P soap. Give it a shot and see. I don't do M&P, but technically there is no reason why it would not work. Saponifaction heats my salt bars to close to 180 degrees, and I don't think M&P is anywhere that hot. Thanks all, togsoapmolds.etsy.com is really doing well for us! 8)

Im ready for my order Paul.. I PM'd you with a request and questions!

I AM E X C I T E D ! :lol:

Back