Let's play Good News / Bad News

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
I used to play this growing up, usually with my Mother and the Bad news was something she didn't like.

It can be Funny or not but has to be true.
It goes like this. Someone says " I have Good news and Bad News ...
{I have 2, one old one that I will PRE-explain and one new one, no explanation which is usual for this game..}

1) To my mother who HATED my motorcycle and made me park it on the sidewalk....

"Hey Mum, I got Good news and Bad news, which do you want.... Mum Very suspiciously " Good"
I sold my Motorcycle ... Bad news (for you) is I bought a bigger old :p
She didn't think that was funny, I did. I no longer have Motorcycles

2) Good news ...Yesterday I put up my free 5x7 shed all by my self !
Bad news ... Got dirt in my eye and went to ER, Scratched Cornea :(

HAHAHHA That's funny.

Good news I just got motivated to clean out the closet and toss old boxes, emptied dishwasher and re arranged stuff for the soap room.

Bad news, I will fizzle out before I get to the outside work :(

Good news: i purchased all of my flowes and vegetable plants for my gardens in this beautiful day
Bad new: i found out its going down into the 30s tonight. My plants are now inside!!!!

I've been under the weather the last couple of days, thought it might have something to do with the salad bar we ate at on Saturday. But apparently not, since Hubby had no symptoms. So it's just me. But I am doing somewhat better today than yesterday. Sorry, bad was first. Good was second.

So how did the Concert go ?!

Good New .. It is going to be 80 for tomorrow and Thursday

Bad News... We seems to have misplaced Spring somewhere

Bad news,,, I wiped out on the deck just now (crappy slick thing after a rain)

Good news... At least it wasn't on the STAIRS ! :nonono:

yes, I am ok, skinned knee ;)

Good news: We got an offer accepted on a house!

Bad news: My husband's 24.5 year old truck decided she was done. Just done. She was a good truck, and he is grieving her something awful. And today he has to go clean her out and get her listed on Craig's List. She should sell fairly quickly to someone who wants a pre-computer truck that they can work on themselves.

Good news: He went and got a nice new 2018 truck that has all the bells and whistles.

Susie, if he can't sell it, you can Donate it to WBUR, they take non running vehicles, it will sell at the auction. You pay nothing, they even tow it !
I did that with 3 cars already
Congrats on the House
And tell your hubby I feel for him. I cried when I sold my 2006 F-350 Diesel Crew cab

So how did the Concert go ?!

It went really well! Probably the best that I have heard the HS orchestra play in several years. It was just frustrating for me because after my son reminding me at least once a week for the last month of the date and that he would be playing 1st chair, I still managed to forget. So in my head I had other plans made for the night, got his reminder text at 3, and had to do a brain shuffle to get my plans realigned with a concert smack dab in the middle of the evening. It's a good thing that kid knows me so well, otherwise I would have missed it completely. Kind of like my daughter's swim team awards that started at 5 on Sunday and I remembered about at 7... on Monday...

Bad News: I am failing epically as a parent.
Good News: My children are learning independence ??

Good news/bad news with explanation -

Good news we get to get rid of our gawd awful ugly stained up love seat in our front room.
Bad news - it's getting replaced with a daybed that looks like a sofa, but will be my granddaughters bed. (which is not horribly bad news, but just wish we had an extra bedroom for her)

Explanation, my daughter and son in law now live with us, so my granddaughter can no longer be in her mom's room. She was sleeping in my son's room when he was away at his girlfriend's house, but he's been putting so many hours in at work that she can't crash in his bed or she gets moved to the front room floor. We did set up a mattress, but it does look a little trashy to have a mattress just hanging out in the middle of the living room floor. LOL So that's my news.

Back