Let's play Good News / Bad News

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news.. I got 4 CP batches done today.

Bad news... NONE of them behaved very well . I am trying to use up old scents, most don't play well with others :p

Good news: I dropped the kinda gross spinach dip and now I don’t have to eat it.

Bad news: I dropped the kinda gross spinach dip and I had to clean it out of the carpet.

At least my crackers are yummy and flavorful

Good news - calisivirus vaccination and health check went well for Pippi the rabbit.
Bad news - dh found a lump in one of her mammary glands. I didn't find out until we were at the vet.:mad: Good news - it's responding to the penicillin injections dh has to give her and is going down. :D She is coping with the injections very well, just 8 more days to go.:)

Good News: May have found a home closer to the MA border, which is where we want to be.
Bad News: We have not hit our one year in this house. This possible move means that I have to give up my amazing soap room. Just as I had everything set up the way I want it. Cant win.

Which boarder ? Prices go higher on the boarder :(
on Serene's thought...
BAD news - I HATE this stupid rental, neighborhood sucks and I can't wait to find a house of my own .

Good News- it is Huge and still cheap for this town. I have my own soap room too ;)

Lin,

Currently in Farmington, NH. Looking to move to Nashua, Pelham, etc. We have something pending but not sure yet. I am exhausted just thinking about the move.

Wow that WILL be a big far move. !

I'm on the Bedford/Lexington/ Burlington line near the Base. Looking for Land/small farm but I can't find anything with decent $$. So it looks like I may be moving to around Barre/Princeton ma or something out that way.

Bad news- I couldn't find the plastic sheet to cover the wire shelves I was looking for at Lowes

Good news- I may have found something better and cheaper !

Good news - Spring finally arrived with a Sweet cool slightly breezy day

Bad news -- I stayed in and rearranged the drying racks and made only 2 batches of soap

Good news, I finally close on the land I wanted!
Bad news, we want the one next to it and cannot afford it :(

I've been under the weather the last couple of days, thought it might have something to do with the salad bar we ate at on Saturday. But apparently not, since Hubby had no symptoms. So it's just me. But I am doing somewhat better today than yesterday. Sorry, bad was first. Good was second.

I hope you are feeling better.

Lin, I hope your knee is better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news... I found small glass jars WITH lids so I can pre-measure out FO's for my batches ahead of time

Bad news... I just had to eat 6 jars of fruit baby food - Only to find out it hold 1 oz too little :(

:lol:
actually they were good, and NO I did not buy the smashed veggies

Last edited:
I have a 800 Gal Koi pond. Yesterday I finally was able to put in the filters I had bought years ago, just never got around to it.

Bad News ... Woke up to the pond only having 6 inches of water !! :eek: And I do NOT have an outside spigot !

Good news --- Fish are FINE :thumbs:, I got to scrub out the pond and was able to hook up my 100' hose to the basement hose connection for the washing machine.

Oh and finally after 2 hours I can have my coffee o_O

Latest posts

Back