Let's get to know eachother a bit better ;-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitMommyOf2

Reaction score
C'mon, let's get to know eachother a little bit more/better! :D
Are you up for sharing some things about you with the rest of us?

Just copy & paste the following questions and fill them out accordingly.

Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your first name?

2. Where and when were you born?

3. Are your parents still married?

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

6. What is your occupation?

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

8. To which social class do you belong?

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

10. Are you right- or left-handed?

11. What does your voice sound like?

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

13. What do you have in your pockets?

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

16. What is your earliest memory?

17. How much schooling have you had?

18. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Part 3: Past Influences

19. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

20. Who has had the most influence on you?

21. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

22. What is your greatest regret?

32. When was the time you were the most frightened?

33. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

34. What is your best memory?

35. What is your worst memory?

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

37. What is your greatest fear?

38. What are your religious views?

39. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

40. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

41. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

42 What do you believe makes a successful life?

43. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?

44. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

45. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

Part 5: Relationships With Others

46. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

47. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

48. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

49. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.

50. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.

59. How close are you to your family?

60. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?

61. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

62. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

63. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

64. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

65. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

66. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

67. Do you care what others think of you?

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

68. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

69. What is your favorite color?

70. What is your favorite food?

71. What, if anything, do you like to read?

72. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

73. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

74. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?

75. What makes you laugh?

76. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

77. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

78. How do you deal with stress?

79. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

80. What are your pet peeves?

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

81. What is your greatest strength as a person?

82. What is your greatest weakness?

83. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

84. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

85. Are you generally organized or messy?

86. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

87. Do you like yourself?

88. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)

89. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

90. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

91. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

92. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

93. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

94. What three words best describe your personality?

95. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

Ok I'll start, so nobody feels weird! :lol:

1. What is your first name? Valesca

2. Where and when were you born? Braunschweig, Germany

3. Are your parents still married? Yes

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? No

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. I live with my 2 kids and my husband in RI in a Navy base housing area.

6. What is your occupation? Currently I'm a SAHM

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
5'8 tall, slim, Caucasian, short dark hair, blue eyes, sporty/relaxed outift such as jeans & t-shirt or shorts & tank top. Tattoo of a dragon on my left shoulder blade.

8. To which social class do you belong? Middle class

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nope

10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right

11. What does your voice sound like? Average? Not high pitched but also not dark like a man's. :lol:

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? No idea

13. What do you have in your pockets? Right now, nothing

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Unfortunately I'm constantly biting my nails. :oops:

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Exciting, we moved to different countries a lot.

16. What is your earliest memory? I honestly have no idea..

17. How much schooling have you had? High school

18. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A vet

19. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The births of my children

20. Who has had the most influence on you? My husband

21. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Hmm.. maybe having an intact marriage since 7 years? :wink:

22. What is your greatest regret? That my parents didn't get to know their 2nd grandchild from birth on.

32. When was the time you were the most frightened? When my dad laid in a coma for 2 months..

33. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? I'd get married in Gibraltar instead of giving in to my parents' wish for a bigger party...

34. What is your best memory? Hearing my babies' first cries when they're born

35. What is your worst memory? Don't know.. There are a few things I don't want to go through again

36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Something inbetween

37. What is your greatest fear? To lose one of my kids or my husband

38. What are your religious views? Spiritual. I believe there's a 'higher force', I just rather call it fate instead of 'God' or 'Buddha' etc.

39. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I think I would be if someone would do something bad to my kids, husband or parents. Bad people being killed is absolutely acceptable for me, unacceptable when good people are killed.

40. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? There's so much evil in this world.. :cry: but what gets me the most is torturing and abusing other people (especially children..) & animals

41. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes, I absolutely do as I have found mine.

42 What do you believe makes a successful life? I think you have a successful life if you're good and honest to other people, especially your family.

43. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I'm quite honest, I might sometimes hold back my thoughts, but that's mostly to avoid conflicts.

44. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Yes, I'm definately biased when it comes to my children and my husband. :wink: As to prejudices, I try not to, though it's hard sometimes..

45. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? My children and/or my husband!

46. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I'm very polite but tend to keep people I don't know at a distance. It definately depends on how well I know them! The better I know them, the more open I am.

47. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My husband and my children. They're the center of my life.

48. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My husband. It'd be too long to explain, why. He's just a wonderful human being.

49. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I have very few people I really call friends. None of them live nearby, but we're in constant contact via phone or e-mail.

50. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. Yes, I have a husband (I mentioned him quite often already, didn't I? :lol: ) He's a US Navy cop and the best person I've ever met! He's honest, loyal to his family and friends, helpful (he's the type who'd help an old granny across the street), protective... I could go on forever, but you get the picture already. :wink:

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. I've been in love 2 times in my life. The first time was the typical first love.. it didn't work out, simply because both of us were too young (age of 18-20). The 2nd time is still lasting with my husband.

59. How close are you to your family? My kids and my husband are my life. Other than that I am quite close to my parents and also to my MIL.

60. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? Yes. I've got a 5.5 y.o. girl who's a handful as well as a 2 y.o. son who's my little angel. Thankfully he's much less of a handful than my daughter ever was/is! :lol:

61. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? My husband.

62. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Again, my husband.

63. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? Besides my kids and my husbands I'd say my parents.

64. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Definately avoiding conflict!

65. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Nope, I rather stand in the background.

66. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No, not really. I'm more of a loner who prefers the 'sanctuary' of home. Having a good book to read or surfing online -or making soap :wink: - gives me much more 'peace'.

67. Do you care what others think of you? Not really. People who really know me, know who and how I am and I personally can look into the mirror and be happy with myself.

68. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? Reading, doing yoga or pilates, working out in general. Crafting like sewing or making soap.

69. What is your favorite color? It varies. :lol: I like certain blue tones aswell as purple but also bordeaux red.

70. What is your favorite food? Italian!

71. What, if anything, do you like to read? Thrillers, suspense

72. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? Watching a funny comedy or exciting thriller. I also like typical 'chick flicks' every once in a while. On tv my favorite shows are 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Top Chef' and basically everything on History or Discovery channel.

73. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? Unfortunately right now I still smoke, yes. :oops: (Not inside the house or around the kids though!) I've been trying to quit many times (not including the pregnancies as those 2 times were the only times I had no problems doing so!) and I'm planning on really quitting for good soon. I do enjoy a glass of red wine or beer every once in a while.

74. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Cuddled up on the couch with my Hubby, watching a movie or a show or simply having a nice conversation with him. Reading a book comes second.

75. What makes you laugh? My kids, funny movies. Even things like the preview of the Simpsons movie with Homer and the 'spiderpig' crack me up! :lol:

76. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Hmm.. don't know, really..

77. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? I'd probably read a book (I pretty much read 1 within 1-2 days anyway) or watch a good movie/tv.

78. How do you deal with stress? Right now not too well, I smoke... When I can, I love to work out, do cardio. It really releases my frustration, when I'm kicking butt on the elliptical :wink:

79. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? It depends. I prefer to have a plan.

80. What are your pet peeves? Oh there are so many. It goes from people who don't wash their hands after having used the toilet to sucking up a stuffy nose, toddlers with a runny nose where the parents are right there and don't wipe it off... The list is long! :lol:

81. What is your greatest strength as a person? I put my own needs behind everybody elses. At least that goes for my family.

82. What is your greatest weakness? Not sure if it's a 'weakness' per se, but I'm like an elephant, I can't forgive and forget certain things.

83. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My teeth! I'd looove a straight row of white 'pearls'!

84. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.

85. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized!

86. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. I'm a good listener, cook & baker and I'm fairly open minded.
I'm not very patient, I give up easily, I'm definately not good with HTML codes :lol:

87. Do you like yourself? Yes.

88. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...) I don't think I'm an adventurer.

89. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? Raising my kids to good & honest people.

90. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I know I'll be in Sicily, Italy. :D

91. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Just fall asleep and never wake up again.

92. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Oh gosh, at first I'd hop into a plane and fly over to my parents to see them one more time, especially since I haven't seen them since 3 years now.
Next I'd write letters to my kids and tell them how I feel about them and what it meant to me having them in my life and being their mom.
Last I'd like a one-on-one time with my husband, just enjoying his presence and feeling the love we have for eachother.

93. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Being a good mom and wife.

94. What three words best describe your personality? Honest, loyal, loner.

95. What three words would others probably use to describe you?It'd depend on how well they know me. :wink:

1. What is your first name? Mandy

2. Where and when were you born? 1979 - Salt Lake City, UT

3. Are your parents still married? Yes

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? 2 little brothers - we annoyed the hell out of eachother as kids, but we get along great now

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. Salt Lake City, UT with my husband in my house

6. What is your occupation? Full time web designer and part time soaper

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. 5'2, green eyes, black hair - i have a seahorse tattoo on my back. As far as dress goes, my style is what I'd call "comfy." Jeans or simply skirts and tank tops or tshirts

8. To which social class do you belong? Depends on the day

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I'm allergic to a lot of fruits and vegetables like melons and carrots.

10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right

11. What does your voice sound like? I don't know how I'd describe that - i hate listening to my voice on recordings though.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Woohooo!

13. What do you have in your pockets? I don;t have pockets today, but if i did they would have chapstick in them

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I'm a total weirdo. This list could go on for days.

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Fun, innocent - i went camping alot and spent a lot of time outdoors

16. What is your earliest memory? My 3rd birthday party. My aunt made me a homemade doll with orange yarn for hair.

17. How much schooling have you had? Some college

18. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? The usual - a teacher, a mom, etc.

19. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Meeting my husband

20. Who has had the most influence on you? My grandpa

21. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Starting my own business

22. What is your greatest regret? I don't really have any regrets - I've done stupid things, but learning from those mistakes is what has made me who I am today

32. When was the time you were the most frightened? Teenage years - those times are just terrifying

33. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? I would have spent more time with my grandparents before they died

34. What is your best memory? Camping trips to the lake with my family

35. What is your worst memory? Losing a friend

36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic

37. What is your greatest fear? Losing someone close to me

38. What are your religious views? Those are complicated. I have my own beliefs but they don't fit in to any organized religion

39. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I don't even step on bugs - not even the scary ones

40. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? I don't even like to think about those things

41. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Soul mates, no. True love, yes.

42 What do you believe makes a successful life? Looking back and feeling like I did the best I could and feeling good about what I accomplished

43. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I'm usually pretty upfront and honest about how I feel

44. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Not really - I'm pretty open minded

45. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? My family and closest friends

46. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? Im generally very nice unless you give me a real reason not to be

47. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My husband, my daughter and my dog

48. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My grandpa - he was just a badass

49. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I have 2 best friends - my husband and my good friend Trevor - 2 people I know will be there for me no matter what

Dave - he's just the coolest guy ever

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Yes and I married him.

59. How close are you to your family? We are very close - they all live within 20 minutes of me so I see them all the time

60. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? I have 2 kids: my 2 year old daughter Kayla and my dog Marley

61. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Dave or my parents

62. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Dave

63. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? My friends and family, of course

64. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I'm a lover, not a fighter

65. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Depends on the situation

66. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I Prefer smaller groups usually

67. Do you care what others think of you? More than I should

68. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? Soap making, duh as well as art, photography, web design geek stuff, hanging out with family and friends, cheese

69. What is your favorite color? Green and orange

70. What is your favorite food? Cheese

71. What, if anything, do you like to read? All sorts of things. Lately I've been into history a lot - I've read a lot of books on ancient civilizations and things like that. Right now Im reading a book about the mayans.

72. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? Reading, art galleries, craft shows, live music - everything like that

73. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? I drink socially - usually just wine though

74. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? I love bbqs - invite friends and neighbors over

75. What makes you laugh? Trevor. He's the funniest person I know

76. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Not really anything

77. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? I work on the computer

78. How do you deal with stress? A cup of tea, a bubble bath and a foot massage

79. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? VERY spontaneous

80. What are your pet peeves? When people spit their toothpaste into the sink but don't wash it down - then it hardens.

81. What is your greatest strength as a person? I'm very laid back - I can get along with just about anyone

82. What is your greatest weakness? I'm a big time procrastinator

83. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be able to resist my temptation to greasy food

84. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Somewhere in the middle

85. Are you generally organized or messy? I love being organized, but I get lazy so it doesn't always last

86. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. Good: I give a good massage, I can take good pictures, I make the best grilled cheese you've ever tasted. Bad: I can't keep my room clean - there are always clothes on the floor, I'm bad at cooking (anything but grilled cheese) plus I have a huge fear of touching raw meat, I'm horrible when it comes to eating healthy. I drink coke consistantly, eat fast food and pig out on junk food

87. Do you like yourself? Of course :)

88. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...) I don't quite understand this one

89. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? Have a successful business and a happy family. (And be filthy rich and retire in 2 years and travel the world. HAHA)

90. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully moved to a different state.

91. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Something fast. Maybe a plane crash or something. No cancer for me.

92. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Get all my friends together and go camping or something. One last adventure.

93. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Hmmm. . .that's a hard one.

94. What three words best describe your personality? Spontaneous, Quirky, Happy

95. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Weird, Crazy, Spontaneous (I've been described those many times by others)

88. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...) I don't quite understand this one
:lol: Me either, Mandy!

I got some questions through Google and didn't even see that one until I posted it in my reply! :lol:

Thanks for answering, btw! :wink:

Kathy

May 19, 1975 New York City

Nope divorced. Father passed away last year.

Sister. Very girly unlike myself.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
I live with my mother and two kids.

Manager

I have two tattoos, I'm 5'8', not going to say weight LOL, brown eyes, I dress confortable.

middle I guess
None
right
steamy lol
hot skippy ****, yippie skippie
nothing
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I'm very strong minded

Was okay mostly hung out with boys
Going swimming with my mom and dad
one year of college
Teacher

Having my kids
my mother
Finding myself mentally and spiritualy
Not finishing college
no answer
Finishing school so that I don't have to struggle
Meeting my boyfriend after being divorced and thinking I would never find love again.
Finding out my father passed. I hadn't seen him in many years

optimistic some people hate that about me
no answer
Catholic but no angel LOL
39. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
If someone were hurting my children
kill
nope its unrealistic
Knowing who you are and your strengths
43. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
Very honest why sugar coat what your feeling
not that I know of
45. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
My children I would die for them

46. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
I treat others and they would treat me
My children nobody not even my mother although I love her to death.
My mother she overcame a lot of issues in her life to get to where sh is right now.
I have one best friend and few friends.
My sweetie He is terrific and supportive and my favorite gunea pig!
Yes once
very close
60. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
Yes I have my children
My boyfriend
Yes my mother, children, boyfriend
I would like to think a lot of people
Avoid
Yes
I do now because I'm more confident.
Not really

Soaping/candlemaking the only things I've ever felt passionate about.
Black
My mothers
Horror, spiritual books
72. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
Music
smoke and yes I want to quit
on the computer lol
silliness
nothing anymore
77. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
I would make soap lol
I read or listen music
It depends on the situation
I can't deal with crazy people

I'm very caring
I'm too caring
Be more direct
a little of both
whew next question
86. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I'd have to think about this
yes now
88. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
Just because it feels right
Be a terrific role model for my kdis
Up to my neck in the soap business
what a wacky question?
92. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
spend it with my family
93. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
That i'm kind and very giving
Funny, generous, happy
silly, funny, eccentric

1. What is your first name? Shirley

2. Where and when were you born? 1961 in Erie Pennsylvania

3. Are your parents still married? yes

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? one sister...she is a great sister now but we used to fight a lot growing up

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. In Warren County Pennsylvania with my husband of 15 years. It is a very rural area

6. What is your occupation? special education teacher for 24 years

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. 5 feet 9 inches with bright red hair and hazel eyes. I am a very casual dresser

8. To which social class do you belong? middle class

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? arthritis....hp replacement at age of 46

10. Are you right- or left-handed? right

11. What does your voice sound like? normal I think

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? none that I can think of

13. What do you have in your pockets? no pockets today

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? My husband says I have OCD. Everything has to be in its exact place in the house

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? I had a great childhood. we were very poor but I never realized it growing up

16. What is your earliest memory? standing against an old tree with my pony when I was about 4

17. How much schooling have you had? almost have my masters

18. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? veterinarian

19. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? my wedding

20. Who has had the most influence on you? Tanya a special education teacher that I was an aide for in high school

21. What do you consider your greatest achievement? seeing some of my students graduate that I wasn't sure would make it

22. What is your greatest regret? not finishing my masters degree

32. When was the time you were the most frightened? when my dad was having his open heart surgery

33. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?take the two classes I needed to finish my masters

34. What is your best memory? Disneyland

35. What is your worst memory? getting the phone call about my dad's heart attack.

36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? optimistic

37. What is your greatest fear? hornets

38. What are your religious views? methodist

39. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? right now I would say no but you never really know

40. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? child abuse, rape, murder

41. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? yes

42 What do you believe makes a successful life? you make your life successful or not successful

43. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I hide them until I really get to know a person

44. Do you have any biases or prejudices? not that I know of

45. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? my family

46. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? politley but keep at a distance until I get to know them

47. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? husband

48. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? husband

49. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I have one best friend and several close friends...people I can truly trust no matter what

50. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. I have a husband. He is the most wonderful person I know although we still get irritated at each other at times.

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. yes, we got married

59. How close are you to your family? very close. they live two hours away, I try to visit them ever weekend.

61. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? my parents or my husband

62. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? my parents or my husband. I trust them more than any other people

63. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? my husband and my dogs

64. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? avoid conflict if possible

65. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? depends on the situation. I don't like to

66. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? no, i prefer small groups

67. Do you care what others think of you? I wish I could say no but yes I do

68. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?dogs, soap and candle making

69. What is your favorite color? teal

70. What is your favorite food? onion rings

71. What, if anything, do you like to read? autobiographies

72. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? books and magazines

73. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? No

74. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? usually getting ready for a craft show or doing lesson plans for the following week

75. What makes you laugh? watching my dogs play

76. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? after teaching 24 years, not too much

77. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? play with my dogs, read a magazine or book, make soap or candles

78. How do you deal with stress? dogs, candles, soap

79. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I have to have a plan or it throws me off

80. What are your pet peeves? people who do not clean up after their dogs when they are walking them

81. What is your greatest strength as a person? organization

82. What is your greatest weakness? takes awhile to trust a person

83. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? weight

84. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? introverted

85. Are you generally organized or messy? organized

86. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. good: organization, keeping a secret, very caring person bad: sports, drawing, cooking any type of meat

87. Do you like yourself? usually

88. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...) I am not an adventurer at all

89. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? to just be happy

90. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? very close to retirement

91. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I don't even like thinking about it. Nothing that involves pain

92. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. spend it with my family and dogs...eat all the pizza and onion rings that I wanted

93. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? very hard work and a good friend

94. What three words best describe your personality? quiet, caring, trustworthy

95. What three words would others probably use to describe you?quiet, good sense of humor, organized

Shannan

San Francisco, California... June 1977

No, parents never married

4 brothers mother's side, 1 brother and sister father's side

Sacramento, California .. my two girls (11 & 7)
I live in a 2 bedroom apt (not happy about it)

Police Dispatcher Clerk (a full time student)

5'2, 167lbs, African-American, brown eyes, black hair (wear weaves etc)
casual dress.. not to hip, no tattoos, belly ring (shhh lol) no scars,
or marks.

I am below middle class.. but working on it.. (is that what you mean)

none..im fortunate for my health.. just over weight.

right handed

lol.. i guess normal.. too many times people have told me
i should be doing phone sex LOL

COOL BEANS!

change, chapstick, sometimes reciepts

i dont think so... hmm have to think about it

Poor lol.. it was 5 kids and a single mother.. but i must say we had fun!

Sitting on my Great Grandfather's lap while he was smoking his pipe. I loved the smell of it..

Attending College currently for my AA in Real Estate

I really didnt think about it back then.. sad huh lol

Having my children, both were struggles.
my youngest was born at 756grams (3 months early)
She was the size of a cube of butter.. but she is healthy.. not
a problem.. 7 years old.. just somewhat short for her age.

My friend Rene... she died last year in October.. miss her so...

starting life over after my divorce.

getting married lol

when i had a nervous breakdown almost 5 years ago

Having my children so early... I would have went to college and experienced life first hand and somewhat financially stable. I had my oldest at 18.. graduated from high school pregnant

watching my children grow up

being told that i was unable to have anymore children, and having surgery

I try to be optimistic

not doing the best I can.

not really religious, i believe, more spiritual..

im not able to take a human life, but if i have to kill a **** fly I will!
I dont think we have a right to take human life under any circumstances.

I would say kill.. but I cant judge anyone.

Umm.. lol at this point no.

doing the best you can everyday, accomplishing the small things you set for yourself.. everyone success is different.

sometimes i do, because i am the one that is helping them get through things.. i am the "advisor"

I dont think that I do. But if I do, I would like for it to be brung to my attention. But at times I am affected by racism to this present day.

My children.. dont mess with my young!

I try to treat them the best I can. I am very friendly, silly, and helpful. But if you disrespect me in anyway.. WATCH OUT!

my children, my family... because they are always there.. I can always count on them to be themselves..

I have not found that person yet.

I do not have any friends unfortunately.. the circle that was around me used me until I was tired out. I finally got rid of my best friend of 15 years because of drama with her husband.. and I couldnt deal with the stress.. the others.. well "can i have" etc...

no one.. I hang by myself.. decided recently to stop dating.

yes, three times.. three is a charm and also a strike out lol..
1st time - abusive relationship
2nd time - cheated.. and wanted music over his family
3rd time - since i was unable to have anymore children, he left.

we are ok, not as close as we use to.

i have two children.. 11 and 7. two girls.

my mother, but at this point.. its me against the world. hopefully i wont get to that point.

just myself.

my kids.. hopefully my family

i try to avoid it.. but if i cant take it anymore.. things will be said and dealth with lol.. I dont play!

only if i have to.. i rather socialize..

i dont mind.. but small crowds are nice.

of course.. but i hate that I do, it can make me second guess myself.

soapmaking, crocheting, reading..

purple

mexican food... do chocolate count?

financial books, gossip books (eric jerome dickey), self-help books

movies, mostly music

None of the above.

on this **** forum! LOL.. with music playing.. if I have soap stuff.. in the kitchen!

anything that may be silly.. depends..

i dont know.. have to wait and see!

make soap! exercise, or watch a movie

if things happen little by little, well.. all at once.. its hard.. sometimes I cry alot. get depressed... it gets hard sometimes.

i wish i could be spontaneous but with kids.. you need a plan lol

lights on for no reason, and the **** toilet seat with men!
people picking their nose in public, or worse right in front of you like its ok.

taking control when needed

having self doubt.. not enough confidence in myself

my confidence

umm.. i never really thought about it.. maybe extroverted..

i would love to be organized but its a dream... not so messy..
but it can be better than what it is.

in what? life in general?
but you know.. i really have to think about this one..

I would say i generally do.. but Im not satisfied.

Im not! LOL

having a successful business, and a beautiful house...

in my store hoping to grow to other stores.. and financially stable

in my sleep with my family around me

i dont think i would do anything different other than write a will.

my soap! LOL and being helpful

silly.. and friendly..

probably the same

1. What is your first name? Laura

2. Where and when were you born? Hexham, England

3. Are your parents still married? Yep, 25 years on september 11th 8)

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? I have 1 younger brother, Hes ok now ive moved out, but when we both lived at home we faught none stop!

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? I live with my boyfriend, michael. We live in a small village out in the countryside. Its nice and quiet, although my neighbours dont really like us, as we're both into cars :lol:

6. What is your occupation? I'm a finance manager/bookeeper/payroll manager/only person who does all the finance things for a construction company thats growing quite quickley :roll: :lol:

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. Hmm, i'm 6ft 2. Atm weigh 22 stone (308lbs) I am losing it though. my hair is dark brown, shoulder length. I have blue eyes, and my left eye has a little brown patch in it. my dress sense goes from skater to smart casual. I have scars all over my arms (not something i'm proud about) no tattoos or piercings.

8. To which social class do you belong? Middle class i think

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I have hayfever :lol:

10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right handed

11. What does your voice sound like? I dunno, i dont like hearing my voice.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? yeah and cool

13. What do you have in your pockets? nothing, my trousers dont have pockets

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? dont think so

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? fun and happy

16. What is your earliest memory? Unfortunatley, being in hospital with kidney failure, i was quite young but can still remember some things

17. How much schooling have you had? quite a bit. i have 8 GCSE's (we do them when we're 16) I have 2 A levels (thats when we're 18) I also have a degree in Multimedia Design. and atm i'm studying to get a degree in accounting/book keeping

18. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? 3D Animator

19. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Meeting my boyfriend

20. Who has had the most influence on you? My parents

21. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Getting the job i have now

22. What is your greatest regret? Going to southend 3 years ago

32. When was the time you were the most frightened? 3 years ago, down southend

33. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? going to southend lol. Something wouldnt have happened

34. What is your best memory? Meeting mick

35. What is your worst memory? See questions 22, 32 and 33

36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic

37. What is your greatest fear? Dying

38. What are your religious views? I dont really have any

39. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I would/could never kill anything, human or animal (unless its an annoying bug) if someone killed someone in self defense, but didnt go out to kill them, then if the circumstances leading up to it were bad, then it may be acceptable. (although i dont think ive put that accross the way i was thinking)

40. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Torcher / kill

41. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes

42 What do you believe makes a successful life? Happiness

43. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I used to hide all my feeling from everyone, which is why i ended up turning to self harm. Now i tell my mum and my bf pretty much everthing.

44. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Nope

45. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? My bf and my mum, dad and brother

46. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I treat everyone the way that i would like to be treated. I am very rarely nasty towards people.

47. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Mick, because i love him and he makes me so happy

48. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? i dunno

49. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. I dont really have a best friend anymore. Emma was my best friend from when we were 18 months old to 21. We had a huge bust up just before i moved away, and although we've sorted our differences i still dont see her as much as i used too. although i did see her quite a bit a couple of weeks ago when she had just given birth to her son. My other proper friends are martin and chelle. their the ones i talk to the most and get one with. i have other friends who i have known for a while but dont say much too

50. Do you have a spouse or significant other? i guess mick is my significant other. hes great. hes 2 inches smaller than me. he's a bmx'er. Can do loads of tricks. Makes me really happy. and i'm sitting her smiling just thinking about him. :D

58. Have you ever been in love? I have only been in love once, which is now. and i really hope we are together forever

59. How close are you to your family? very close, esp with my mum and dad. not that close with the rest of my family, which is a shame

60. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? I'd love to have kids. we have talked about it. and we are going to start trying for a baby next september, as thats when my contriceptive implant runs out. In the mean time i can pinch my friends babies

61. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? my parents and mick

62. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? see above

63. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? my mum, dad, brother, mick and hopefully my friends and the rest of my family

64. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? avoid it. i hate arguing.

65. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? nope, i prefer to be a sheep and follow everyone else

66. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Nope, esp if i dont know them. i'm very self concious and if i'm around loads of people i constantly think i'm being laughed and talked about

67. Do you care what others think of you? yes

68. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? Cars, I love my cars, I enjoyed making cards and i love making soap products now

69. What is your favorite color? Blue

70. What is your favorite food? Chicken

71. What, if anything, do you like to read? I'm not a big reader. Takes alot for me to sit down and read a book

72. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? cinema and going out for a meal

73. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? I hardly drink, i dont smoke and i dont use drugs

74. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? either at the cinema or sitting in the house

75. What makes you laugh? being stupid

76. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? nothing really

77. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? i'd probably end up spending all my time on the internet

78. How do you deal with stress? freak out

79. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? little bit of both

80. What are your pet peeves? the one thing that really pisses me off is people bitching. theres no need

81. What is your greatest strength as a person? im not sure

82. What is your greatest weakness? Not having enough confidence in myself

83. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my weight :lol:

84. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? which ever is laziest

85. Are you generally organized or messy? messy, its so annoying

86. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at. i'll get back to this one

87. Do you like yourself? no

89. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? to own my own shop

90. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully living in my own house, with mick, either in the same job i am now or if things really take off, making soaps full time and i hope to have a child or 2

91. If you could choose, how would you want to die? peacefully, in my sleep

92. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Have sex, spend time with my friends and family, and make sure no one sold my car :lol:

93. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? just being me

94. What three words best describe your personality? erm, outgoing and silly

95. What three words would others probably use to describe you? strange, funny, weird

1. What is your first name? Jennifer

2. Where and when were you born? Ft Knox KY, 1980

3. Are your parents still married? no

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? 2 half siblings, never met them

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. Indiana, with my husband and my 3 horses, rabbit, Rottweiler, and fish. We just bought it last year, 6.6 acres, large brick home. Hubby is wonderful!

Banker. I am an administrator for a program that handles overdrawn accounts. And I check the new account paperwork for all 8 branches. I've never actually counted, but I'd guess that over 1000 pieces of paper cross my desk monthly. Probably more. People at the branches hate me because I check their work, highlight what's wrong and send it back :)

5ft5, 180lbs, medium length curly caramel blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, caucasian, wear mostly jeans/tshirts, have three tattoos

I don't like people, so none ;)

Seasonal allergies, straw-induced asthma if I'm around it enough

right

soft and sultry according to hubby

whatever, for why?

nothing at the moment

My pillows must be facing a certain way when I sleep (seam away from me), or it drives me nuts. Covers have to be perfect, so I can't sleep. Hubby always asks me "Are you done yet?"

hectic

The Panama Canal when I was 3

BS degree in Equine Studies (horses)

marine biologist, horse trainer, history teacher

my wedding

my husband

graduating college

not using my degree

I never would have purchased my one horse. I've had her for 3.5 years and haven't done anything with her.

getting back together with my husband
recent? my grandfather passing last year

depends

losing my husband

Lutheran, but don't really practice anything

Kill what? I kill bugs all the time. I think I would be able to kill a person if the situation warranted it (rape, trying to kill me, etc)

Betrayal, abuse, cheating

Yes. Without a doubt.

Love, patience, understanding.

I do hide true feelings from people I don't know well.

Yes, of course. Everyone does, whether they admit them or not.

My husband and my horses.

I generally keep most people at a distance till I get to know them. I try to be polite, but after a certain point, slight rudeness usually gets the job done. I shouldn't say rudeness... how about insistance...

My husband, he means the world to me. I had to be without him for 8 years and I never want to be away from him again.

Again, my husband.

M is my best friend from college. She lives 3 hours from me, so we don't see each other that often. But we keep in touch with email, myspace, etc. She's wild, crazy and has a heart of gold.

Yes, haven't you been reading? He's 5 1/2 yrs older than me. We met when I was 15 and dated for just over a year. Because of his age, my mother was causing problems. His mother and sister are PITAs and were trying to set him up with other people. Everything was making us fight, and we broke up. I went off to college and he ended up being married to someone else for 2 years. That ended, and he tracked me down. We got back together in Aug 04, and now we've been married for over 2 years.

Read #50. (What happened to 51-57?)

I'm close to my mom, uncle and grandma. The rest of the family varies.

Not yet. I had a miscarriage soon after we got married, and nothing has happened since. We're in the process of seeing a fertility specialist.

My husband.

Again, husband. He's a black belt in tae kwon do and has a carry/conceal permit for his gun. ;)

Everyone.

Depends on if it's worth it or not.

Not usually.

Nope, don't like groups.

Sometimes.

Horseback riding, rubber stamping, cooking, and now candle/soap making

Navy blue

Real Mexican

I don't have much time to read anymore :(

Movies, music

I rarely drink. Never smoked or used drugs.

At home with my husband, catching up from the busy week

my horses, my dog, my husband, my friends

Nothing.

Watch a movie

Talk to my husband, with friends, groom my horses

Depends, it varies

People not doing what they were asked, or not taking responsibility.

Being a good listener, helping people get through their problems, offering another perspective

Being shy

Not be as shy

Intro usually

Haha, at work, I'm organized. Home is another story...

Good - Wasting time at work, rubber stamping, helping people
Bad - Cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning

Usually

I don't play RPG games. I am, however, addicted to http://www.showcattle.com and not afraid to admit it.
Have a baby

Hopefully living at the same place, happy with my husband, at least one child, and a new horse

Quickly and painlessly

Spend all 24 hrs with my husband and horses

That I was a good person, and always there for my friends/family, no matther what was going on at the time.

Shy, quiet, funny

Shy, quiet, funny

Back