lemongrass

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy

Reaction score
i am looking for either a good (true) lemongrass FO or a good supplier for the EO.

krissy said:
i am looking for either a good (true) lemongrass FO or a good supplier for the EO.
Krissy I am a huge fan of Now Foods' Lemongrass. Brambleberry's is not too true for me. A little on the sweet side. I also have another (I forget the brand and supplier, too lazy to check) but it is not as good as Now Foods'. And it sticks. Very well. All EO's. I've never tried a lemongrass FO.

sosocal said:
Krissy I am a huge fan of Now Foods' Lemongrass. Brambleberry's is not too true for me. A little on the sweet side. I also have another (I forget the brand and supplier, too lazy to check) but it is not as good as Now Foods'. And it sticks. Very well. All EO's. I've never tried a lemongrass FO.

that is what i usually use but was hoping to find it a bit cheaper by using an FO. do you know where i can get larger amounts of NOW's lemongrass EO?

krissy said:
sosocal said:

that is what i usually use but was hoping to find it a bit cheaper by using an FO. do you know where i can get larger amounts of NOW's lemongrass EO?
Hmm. No, but I'd like to know. I've been buying it from Amazon and eBay in 1oz bottles. Let me know if you find out!

I haven't compared in a while but I ordered from Elements last time and the price was good, I bet NDA and Camden Grey are pretty good too! If you are ordering at least 4 oz at a time the price goes way down I think.

Now Foods? Seriously? Pretty pricey.

My absolute favorite is New Directions Aromatics. Elixir in a bottle. Shipping can be high depending on where you are.

I've also gotten good lemongrass from Camden Grey and Adobe Soapworks - both are priced very reasonably. Adobe is only $7 for four ounces!

Latest posts

Back