Lebermuth-frankincense and myrrh

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapy Mom

Reaction score
I would really like some of Lebermuth's frankincense and myrrh II oil but their minimun order is $500-don't need that much! Does anyone know if anyone else is selling smaller quantities?

@melita posted this same question in October, also with no responses. :(

You could contact Lebermuth and ask them if they can tell you what retailers offer this. If not, perhaps you could find a few others to do a co-op buy.

ETA: there was also this thread listing the companies that offer Lebermuth FOs. Wasn't sure if you were going for the FO or EO.

I contacted Lebermuth to ask if anyone carries it, but they never responded. And I tried the F&M from The Chemistry store but it's not a match.

If enough people were interested, we could do a co-op. I haven't had much luck finding anyone else, though. Please let me know if you find anyone selling it, willing to add some to their own Lebermuth order, or interested in sharing an order.

Thank you. I bought some from Symphony Scents but was very disapointed. Either Lebermuth changed their scent from the last time I used it many years ago or Symph. Scents had a different kind as she would not confirm that it was from Lebermuth but said I would not disappointed-I was :(

I would really like some of Lebermuth's frankincense and myrrh II oil but their minimun order is $500-don't need that much! Does anyone know if anyone else is selling smaller quantities?
I would like to know that, too.

Latest posts

Back