Lebermuth Fragrances @ Chemistry Store

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received an order of Lebermuth fragrances from the chemistry store.

Non-discoloring vanilla
Bay rum
Twilight woods
Sandalwood rose
Lavender EO

They all smell fantastic out of the bottle! I appreciate that they came packaged in dark glass bottles, just like Nurture. I received them less than a week after placing the order. I will be making small batches with these fragrances this week and plan to post the results after 4week cure.

C12C0A17-6690-4F7C-BB81-42A9F73775A4.jpeg

Does anyone know how to find the IFRA Certificate at the chemistry store? I noticed they only offered the SDS and figured that they will email them after purchase, but was wrong. I'm glad I only ordered 2 FOs, but I refuse to use them until I know the usage rates. If anyone knows the usage rates for Egyptian Musk and Coconut Cream for Category 2, Category 4, and Category 5A please let me know.

The numbers work for most of the FOs I have, but not for English Tea Rose. The number doesn’t correspond to anything Lebermuth has on the website. I suspect I need to reach out to Lebermuth directly with the fragrance oil number because their website may not be up-to-date. I really like the quality, price and packaging of FOs at The Chemistry Store. I wish the IRFA and allergen info was easier to access.

Back