Lebermuth bay rum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"As of July 2021 this fragrance oil has been reformulated to meet new IFRA 49 safety standards. We did our best to preserve the original aromatic performance"
- lebermuth.com

Are you looking for a discounted version?

The new one: you can buy here

Last edited:
That's so interesting - it is less expensive there than at Lebermuth itself. I wonder if they try to discourage the sale of small amounts, because they only want to cater to wholesale buyers/resellers?

Last edited:
That's so interesting - it is less expensive there than at Lebermuth itself. I wonder if they try to discourage the sale of small amounts, because they only want to cater to wholesale resellers?
I believe Lebermuth is one of the main fragrance houses that sells wholesale to retail suppliers and to manufacturers. The link to download their essential oil compendium has interesting information in it.

Last edited:
Is the Chemistry Store a good place to buy essential/fragrance oils?
I used to order From them all the time when the founder still ran the company. I haven’t ordered recently, so I can’t really say. I think because of the Milton pour soap line the Carrie and the labor moose winFrom them all the time when the founder still around the company. I haven’t ordered recently, so I can’t really say. Because of the Stevens M&app soap and Lebermuth fragrances they carry, I expect the products to be good and am planning to place an new order.

Latest posts

Back