Leaving Again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Ok guys, Im leaving in the morning. I am staying at my Aunt's house this time. I didnt like that nasty hotel :roll: ... So hopefully I can report in everyday if I can get her laptop to work. she has horrible wireless service.

So. What is everyone making this week... and weekend. Hopefully I will be making some MULA! I am going to try to take some pics of the set up... we will see.

I am making body butters tonight. And maybe a few cupcakes for people to see, if they want to order them. I am going to make a master batch of oils so when I come back, I can soap..

Everyone, have a good weekend.. and please be safe!

Make MOOLA!

Make some MOOLA, girl! Glad you're out of that "Hell-tel Six" :roll:
I just made a batch of soap, with castor oil and buttermilk. It scared me a bit, because it took SO long to gel (I hand-stirred it), I thought it wasn't going to.

I'll probably make another batch, today!

Gonna be making a ton of stuff for probably my last show before x-mas! I got my supplies for body butter and scrubs...gonna try my hand at a foot balm as well. Got some new scents as well mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Warm Vanilla Sugar!!!!

Have a great show Shan!

dragonfly princess said:
Gonna be making a ton of stuff for probably my last show before x-mas! I got my supplies for body butter and scrubs...gonna try my hand at a foot balm as well. Got some new scents as well mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Warm Vanilla Sugar!!!!

Have a great show Shan!

Don't you just love WVS! That is my wife's very favorite scent. She makes me make soap, cream, body spray out of it! It mixes well too. I'm doing WVS and a Lavender for a CP soap today. You have great luck too on your last show Dragon! :D

Paul....:) :wink:

Okay I'm annoyed :x . I tried to do a lavender vanilla swirl, and it didn't turn out the way I planned(which was probably my first mistake). Anyway... does anyone have any problems get a nice swirl affect in a loaf mold or is that just me? :? Back to the old drawing board :roll:

You know in my loafs, I just do an ITP (In The Pot) swirl and pour steady back-and-forth. That is about all I can do. I know others do wonderful, beautiful swirls in a loaf mold. I have seen too many tutorials for various swirling in the log, I'm cross-eyed! I love my slab mold with dividers for fancy swirling!

Paul....:) :wink:

Yea girl, I know your too busy counting all that money to see this, but when you have those stacks of $50 bills banded and ready to take to the bank, tell us the small stuff girl! :lol:

Paul.... :) :wink:

Back